Reviews for Life Goes On
Saved4EverAndEver chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Awwww! This was so sweet! I love it!
angellcakes23 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
This is so good! Just a couple of chapters to go!

Graves disease sounds pretty scary! I got thyroid cancer last year and got a full thyroidectomy. I had to have two treatments of the radioactive iodine pill, but it's not scary just more a pain on the butt. Plus I have a thing about swallowing pills lol so that's the most annoying part, just having to swallow the pill.

Though I would just like to point out that I dont think sonny would have been released from the hospital right after sugery, shed be held there for at least one night. And Chad wouldn't see the incision cause it would be all bandaged up with steri strips and gauze

I hope everything is well with you and you're in good health :)
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
OMG! This is so awesome and amazing! Chad and Sonny are so so cute together!
bahjcb chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
LOL! That was great! Nico owns the island. ;D I can see all of them acting just like that. Chad was so adorable with his girls.

I hope you write another story soon. I really enjoyed this! Great Job!
bahjcb chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
My mom once had tyroid surgery. The scare's practically faded - though I remember how scared all of us were when she had it. I can really relate to Chad in this chapter!

Tawni cracks me up. She's a girl so she knows things and not using Charlie's nickname. I can so see her doing that.
bahjcb chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
I could SO see Tawni having "fantastic" wedding ideas. She would be a tiring friend. LOL!

Chad's part at the start was so sweet. I loved it!

He and Sonny have to be scared to death.
bahjcb chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Tawni's boyfriend has got to be a special person! ;D

Chad and Sonny were cute with the new baby.
bahjcb chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I'm glad you're doing better. That had to have been scary. I liked the chaper - especially Chad buying a car for the baby but Sonny thinking it's more for him.
ToothyTaylor21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
great keep it up
KlainePotter chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
aw... that was such a cute story!

all three of them were amazing!
useofnot chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
it was way sweet! I'm surprised you didn't get many reviews for it.:( Anyway I loved it
RespectChanny chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
LOVED IT!
RespectChanny chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
OMG I HOPE SONNY'S OKAY! And btw, I am loving this story!

UPDATE SOON!

I can't wait to see what happens when Chad comes. *squeal*

-Xoxo Kit Kat, Peace,luv,and Channy! MWAH! )
brucas224 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
love it more more channy love and the baby loved it update soon!
brucas224 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
loved it more more channy love and the gang loved it update soon!