Reviews for The Wall
Ennu chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hope u will make second part :)
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ah, yes, very well written and very sweet. I like the piercing of the cat ears added in there. The thought of Soubi waiting until Ritsuka is eighteen is something I really enjoy and respect, since he was a creeper enough kissing a twelve year old. XD I kid the pedophile Soubi we all love. 3

Anyway, the way you wrote for Ritsuka and Soubi was really well done. Both were kept in character.

It's also understandable how after years of being together Ritsuka would finally become bolder with advancements on their love life and I like how you explained that. You also made the change reasonable. I've read fanfics where Ritsuka is suddenly a lust driven, potty mouth, sex kitten. Eeh... Blah.

I was looking forward to a smut scene however, maybe a small time skip to the graduation then his birthday. I certainly wouldn't mind that. I think you could handle the scene with quality detail, I do. So... if you ever add another chapter... tell me. :3
cake.and.tea chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Really sweet and cute _ I really enjoyed it. Good job.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh that's sad, but very believable too which is too bad... But also too bad because he'll probably be punished for something else anyways... Good job on this one.
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i loved this story. it shows he still cares for Ristuka after the years. i still think Soubi is a pervert(hentai) but he knows his limits with Ristuke and will wait for his sake.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Rit-chan's mom is such a bitch *growls*
Wingfy chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Poor Ritsuka-kun; I wonder if his 'wish' will come true though...
cailey77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh poor ritsuka his mom is so horribal i love the endint though! very sweet great job on this!