Reviews for The 23rd Psalm of NCIS
Lidil chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Sorry that your Muse and Plot Bunnies stopped at Chapter 4.
PT21 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
This was so well done. I liked how you did each chapter for each memeber. Superb writing
debook210 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
wow...this was soo did a wonderful job of relating to jethro gibbs and getting into his head! can't wait to see what comes next!
elflordsmistress chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I stumbled onto this quite by chance because I am very limited to my pond, as you know.

But I just wanted to leave a few words and tell you that I think it's a wonderful little series that you have going here. I believe Gibbs to be a man of very sound moral values. Of faith too. Perhaps it's what kept him from biting the bullet after Shannon and Kelly were killed, and I suspect he goes to church when he can.

I look forward to more.

Ditte3 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Well written an wonderful shows Jethro's feeling work.
hudson911 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
As any viewer of NCIS knows, it's that Gibbs can never say no to Abby and in a way that was the case here. The one true rick that Gibbs can never push away especially when he is hurting is Abby and right there, she was his staff. And one of the great things about that staff, it will wait and never go away even when you think you don't need it. Even if they have to wait an hour and a Caf-Pow! later.
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
That was a great chapter!
hudson911 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I knew it. I just knew from reading the first part of the featured verse that it had to be Ziva and had something to do with her time being held captive. I loved this chapter as well as the others. Plus the second part of the verse tied in great with the Star of David thing. Just know that I'm extremely satisfied with the entire story so far and it's a joy reading each chapter as it alerts me in my e-mail box. Awesome job so far.
Ditte3 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Beautiful!It brings tears in my should never forget that he's with more.
debook210 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
i like your finale much better and of course it was very nicely done..really liked how you have ziva mad at basically the world and then of course as she thinks the end is near..begins to forgive everyone..nice touch!
jai03 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
This should have been the season finale.
tutncleo chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Aw, maybe you should send this to the script writers!
BabyBoomBoom0029 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
YAY! Good job fixing the finale!
Retired FF Writer chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Great fix! Nicely done!
hudson911 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I honestly loved this chapter. Who would have known that Abby hid behind a mask of happiness, that I'm sure is geniune, but beneath that had a past that could taer her down so much. Amazing job with the seond verse, it fit perfectly with how you built this chapter around her. Great job.