Reviews for Darkness and Light
jnjluvsbooks32 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
ive been reading this series over the past 2 days and i think its amazing. cant wait till you update again
Beautifully Tragic Ozian chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Fantastic :D Can't wait to hear more!
Beautifully Tragic Ozian chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I've just read the 1st and 2nd one of this triolodgy and I would really really really love you to carry on with this story, its a great start :) I hope you get some more reviews so you'll carry on!

(By the way the first two were fantastic, I loved both of them!)
Tori chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this is story of yours that I read. I really enjoyed it and I am going to read the ones you published earlier. I hope you post the rest!
Kara chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Yay I'm glad to see a softer side of Glinda here! Hopefully her and Olive will understand each other better now.
Elphiethegood chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is SO GOOD! Plase continue!
Eve chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
(is at work and doesn't know her own ffnet password, sad much? lol)

My third reading of some parts of this and I still think it's a great way to begin the next (and final) installment of your Wicked series.

I may have mentioned that I'm not usually a fan of sequels about Elphaba's and or Glinda's children but yours are defnitely the big exception to that rule. I think it's great and I hope you get your other 9 reviews because you know even if you don't I'll be a-nagging you to write the story for me :P (cause i'm just that special or whatever yeah *giggles* well no, but what I am is a champion nagger ;) ask anyone)