Reviews for An American Wizard at Hogwarts
Celina chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Dresden is a very, very smart boy. ;)

Nicely done. I'm glad my random surfing around here caused me to cross paths with this Fic (as well as the first part;).
Celina chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
WhootWhoot! Not only fixed Book 5 but made it so that the last two never existed. Very nice. :D
Celina chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
This story is rathe unsettling, and not from Potter's side of things. Harry Dresden is able to just walk up and get all that stuff (and bring it into a store he could easily have robbed with his new puchase!) after getting all the other extra guns and supplies for the kids?

Wow... There really is no cross-referencing of common sense about guns in the States if this Fic is to be believed!

(I'll be inteested in seeing what the rest of the chapters bring, nevertheless.)
CommChatter chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
How did I not review this? I read this awhile ago, and thought it was awesome. Great job!
9foxgrl chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
that was a great story
guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Aside from the title being in obnoxious all caps, a good story. :)
Heksie chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Love the follow up - will like more stories between the two Harry's.
mishap chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'll be honest an say that I never saw The Dresden Files, but I do like this story...a lot. I always enjoy it when someone injects a little common sense and hits a few HP characters with the clue-by-four.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
Enjoyable, but you really needed to be more specific about how Dresden helped the kids (other than the guns). You needed to show at least a couple of sessions where the kids were learning guerrilla tactics and Dresden-style battle magics. And you needed to show them using some of what they learned in the DoM battle. You at least showed a Weasley gas grenade. I would also have ignored some of the OotP movie nonsense such as the kids falling several floors and then arrested by an invisible air cushion because the door opened into nothing. I liked that Luna was the best marksman, but she was completely ignored in the battle. I'm glad Sirius lived and Voldemort died.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
You made a big deal out of Ron not getting to be trained to use a gun earlier, but now he has one hidden in his robes!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
A few times you spelled Dolores Umbridge's last name correctly, but far more often you spell it Umbrage, which is wrong and distracting. I notice a lot of people misspell her first name too, but so far you haven't.

I enjoyed your first story in this series, and this one's good too.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
This was a really good story. I was wondering: is there going to be another sequel?
ILikeComps chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
Great story and amazing how one person can make so much of a difference. Thanks for sharing!
Duncan chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
it's port key not portkey
Bebe Myne chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
Dear ulyferal,

Your stories: Welcome to America Harry Potter and An American wizard at Hogwarts, were fantastic! I really enjoyed reading them and couldn't wait to find out if you had updated them. I can't believe their finished.

Thank you for brightening up my day with your words, and hoping you write another story in that series,

Bebe Myne