Reviews for Konoha's Psychologist
awefanfic chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?
Wolfenax Dart chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
This story is quite good. I would love to see how this progresses.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
supert history
SilverShadow123 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
interesting. I haven't read any fics of naruto being a psychologist. i, myself, like the study of psychology. hope to see another update
loveinyou chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
hi its been over a year what happened to you
afan chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
plese update this colud be a great fic
Kilei chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
What a very nice fic! It is refreshing from angst fic I often read. And the bloodline was cool and original
Dakuenjeru chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Please continue the story!*puppy dog no jutsu*
fanofmany chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
lol him being a psychologist is awesome. And the emotion kekei genkai is cool
ViperineVampire chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Cool story. You might wanna have someone who studies psychology as a beta reader especially for parts where Naruto is counselling people...

Controlling emotions is such a cool bloodline...I can see how it'd be really useful in battle.
Almores chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
An interesting story, with a great idea that was written in a not so great way. The way you write is a little... strange and it can scare potential readers away. I'm sure however you will perfect your writing style and be able to create great stories.

May the Force be with You.
Spaceman chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Interesting story. Hope you write more soon. I'm interesting on how Naruto's psychological powers will effect the bloodlines and the tailed beasts.

(1) The Sharingan's abilities appear to be linked to psychology. A moment of endangerment triggers it's activation, stress causes it's development, trauma of killing your best friend cause Mangekyo evolution, and killing your sibling causes further evolution. I wonder why the Council does order Naruto to trigger Sasuke's development?

(2) The power of the Tailed Beasts appears to be controlled by emotion. Hatred allows Naruto to draw Kyubi, while Fear draws Shukaku in Gaara. Jinchuriki that are rejected by people become unbalanced and are consumed by there demons, while those accepted are able to control there beasts (as in the Cloud ninja Yugito Ni and Killer Bee). Does this mean Naruto can supress another's jinchuriki's power.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
That bloodline you have "created" is very unique. I can also see major faults with it though. If Naruto is fighting a powerful person who has experience against an Uzumaki, then his bloodline could be used against him. A person could project a strong emotion, like fear at him and he'd be more receptive toward it and possibly affect his teammates on accident. But, none the less effective and creative. Later.
Pyroprogramer chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
An interesting storyIdea, I cant wait to see where it will lead
KnightStriker chapter 3 . 2/10/2010