Reviews for In Your Dreams
Taylor1991 chapter 61 . 6/19/2013
You've got the original characters down pat. They never seemed out of character. You're a wonderful writer! Adding in the medical mysteries was a nice touch. It made the fic seem like one season of David Shore's show, though you captured the psychology stuff better than he did IMO.
AnEnglishDragon chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
... Natalie... in Black Swan... You clever devil...
AnEnglishDragon chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
This is neato. Not often a FF writer manages to keep the characters consistent with their representation in the show.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
I was really hoping that House and Ruby would confront Wilson about asking House to do the DBS and then cementing House's UNNECESSARY guilt in Amber's death. After all House didn't cause the other passengers injuries or deaths...did he?

I was very amazed that David Shore (who claims to really want to help NAMI by being true to mental illnesses), he never once told viewers that House's eventual breakdown was due to EMOTIONAL TRAUMA...duh PTSD would have even been a good fit, considering the emotional trauma House experienced even from childhood with the abuse of his father.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
great job at dissolving the Huddy debacle...anyone with HALF A BRAIN would have been able to see that relationship would never work...he is childlike and spends "off" time carefree, and she is so concerned with appearances I can actually SEE the stick up her butt...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
That's rich...Wilson hates psychiatrists...since he practices so much on House i would think Wilson loves that particular field of medicine...hahaha
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I seriously don't know who the biggest coward is in this whole fiasco...Wilson, Cuddy or Cameron. The worst part is that they ALL call House a coward for not opening up to them and they are just as bad if not worse...he doesn't call them cowards. He accepts them as they are. Amazing that the more mature of all of them is the one sitting in Mayfield right now...hahaha
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
just like wilson and cuddy to relay private medical information...which is against hipaa by the way. and as for cameron, well why doesn't she ask House if HE wants her there...everyone thinks that wilson knows House so well...well, he doesn't. Everything that wilson "THINKS" he "KNOWS" about House is WRONG...every single time. in truth, cameron probably understands House better than anyone else does(up to this point in time)...course she believes he cares very deeply about people, but just doesn't know how to show it...wow, got it exactly RIGHT.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 55 . 1/10/2012
please for once could someone write a conspiracy with cuddy and wilson against house that actually DID end well for him? Every time House manipulates someone it is either A)for the good of a patient B) to help someone he cares for off a destructive path that he himself recognizes...NEVER ENDS BADLY.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 45 . 1/10/2012
UGGGH I CANNOT STAND WILSON...PLEASE JUST SHOOT HIM.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
can I just say that if Wilson was my friend I would have strangled him a long time ago. what a insufferable prick. not to mention how is if House's fault that wilson continues to have adultry?
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 61 . 9/26/2010
Hello ! I loved this story. Really it was good, I loved the beginning and the rest too but some chaps were better than other.

However I'm a bit frustrated by the end. It would have been nice to see House meeting his biological father and how will evolve the relationship with cameron. But maybe you'll write a sequel ? I hope so ! . Otherwise it was great.

Merci !

Cheers ;-)
Robert chapter 61 . 1/26/2010
This was definitely a true pleasure to read. Is there any chance of a sequel?
KittyX1981 chapter 61 . 10/5/2009
wow

what a story

i think it was the longest i've ever read

very nice work!
Bigficfan chapter 61 . 9/22/2009
This is one of the most amazing and well written fics I have ever read in any fandom. And I've been reading fanfiction since 1996 when the first X-Files fics came out. This fiction was so superb in so many ways I don't even know where to begin. English is not my first language so I'm not even sure if I can express myself as well as I like to but everything about this fic was just perfect. This was the perfect union of well written characters, wonderful medical mysteries and romance. It was extremely well written and the characters were so spot-on that every chapter I read I could almost see the events unfolding infront of me with my mind's eye. It was touching, funny and exciting, I am so happy that I managed to find this jewel and I will tell anyone who wants to find something good to read to check this out, this is such an amazing story and everyone should read it. Bravo!