Reviews for My American Cousin
Tilius chapter 30 . 5/27/2007
Great story.
Wolf on Air chapter 30 . 1/26/2004
Further brilliance. Your characterizations are all perfect, especially Jondy. Love Millie, too. And you've actually managed to write an Alec that doesn't make me want to bash his brains in, which is higher praise than may be evident...
Good story, too; the 44s are interesting. There were more details I loved in the story than I can remember, let alone list here, so I'll settle for this: You go, girl! And don't you dare leave us here, with *that* for a last chapter! It's screaming for a sequel.
Alaidh chapter 30 . 8/7/2003
Well, this certainly held my interest. You have some good ideas and write well.

I do have a little nitpick from chapter 26, though. I've never seen a black cat with a pink nose before. lol
Suga N Spice chapter 30 . 6/19/2003
I love your fic! It's excellent! Please write a sequel!
AngelZ chapter 30 . 4/21/2003
I'm a little late coming to the party, but just wanted to say congrats on a great fic. One with the lot - the only disappointing thing was that it ended. All the characters seem true to their S1 personalities. I guess I loved it because it reminded me a lot of S1 being that the story centred around the X5's and not a sequel on the way? Also glad that Zack finally got to smile. Thanks.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/27/2002
Hey I loved it! Brian should come back! Write more!
gilenagile chapter 30 . 10/11/2002
This really was a pleasure to read. Sad to see it finish but looking forward to your next fic. Taking suggestions? (Not that you need any.) How about lots of Normal, Alec being a smart ass, Max and Logan doing laundry . . .
gilenagile chapter 29 . 10/11/2002
Every chapter in this fic is a good read, but this one is execptional-from the title to the evocative atmosphere to the character exploration.

"How much of you is real? . . .and how much of you is just for show?" The perfect question to ask Alec.

Hope Max and Logan are having a good time doing the laundry.
catherder chapter 30 . 10/10/2002
The wait has been worth it. This was terrific. You really took the idea of Zack as Adam and ran with it. Very imaginative. I'm so glad that Zack found love (and not with Max) and that you got Max and Logan back together, all tied up neatly. Now if you could only tie Ames White up neatly, preferably to a rocket, I'd be really happy.

I feel that you have captured the characters beautifully. There's a good plot, lots of action. Everything I'd like Dark Angel to be. Well done!

I eagerly await the "sequel."
Terri chapter 30 . 10/9/2002
That was amazing. Alec's insight about Max and Logan was nice, and the potential for something between him and Jondy is very exciting. Zack's resolution to unify the X5s is also very exciting. It sounds like they're going to need all the help they can get when White get's his act together.
DragonAnthony chapter 30 . 10/8/2002
Well I must say you have outdone yourself with this story I liked it even more than you last one and I can't wait for the sequel. Please hurry with it so I can review some more. I gives my life meaning to be able to review such a beautiful work of fanfiction. So untill next time keep up the good work and remember Freaks For Life all the way!
ShasyAusAngel chapter 30 . 10/8/2002
Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!

In those last few chapters i felt i was so in tune with each of the characters thoughts and feelings, it was as if i was right there with them, having them explain it all to me themselves. This was a fantastically written and portrayed last chapter with an epilouge that will definately keep us coming back for more!

hehe now hows THAT for a review Aye!

Im so sad this story has come to an end. This was one of the first fanfics i started to read and as already stated - one of my faves!

please keep up the great writing!
Kasman chapter 29 . 10/7/2002
This was really well done. Zack finally realising his essential humanity and need was a wonder to behold and brought a tear to my eye (it didn't help that I had AJBAC on at the same time, either).

The scene on the Space Needle with Jondy and Alec was terrific too - Alec showing a little humanity and losing that smart-ass attitude. There's a good heart somewhere under there - just gotta find it.

I hope you won't stop writing...this was such a good story.
Mely chapter 30 . 10/7/2002
I Loved this story! Its really great.

I can't wait for the sequel, but PLEASE include the Alec/Jondy conversation about Rachel and Brian. Im beggin you!.

:) Mely
Dancinstar chapter 30 . 10/7/2002
Epilogue? You mean it's over? That's so sad :( Though I loved how it was bittersweet, with Jondy dealing with her emotional issues on top of the Space Needle. And adding Alec to that part was a nice surprise. I enjoyed reading, as always, and I can't wait till you start a new story!