Reviews for Rain
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is officially one of my favourite one-shots of all-time. Typical Fiyero, only wanting sunny days, haha. And I love Elphaba using her magic on him in that way. :)
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was a good one to read while it is (ever so appropriately) raining outside right now!
PorcelainNinja chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OK, I'm back! This is amazing! adding to my favorites, most definitely! Where did you come up with this? And I love how you've tied everything in nicely to musical lines, this is so col!
OMG not logged in chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OHMIGOSH! This was WONDERFUL! Wonderfully written, wonderfully imagined, wonderfully crafted!

You are an amazing writer! And, actually, I'm stopping reviewing to go log in. one sec.
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Sexy. I love it.

xoxox

Tiggy
populardarling chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh, I loved this! :) There were a few typos...I think someone got them covered...anyways. So sweet! Weird because while reading this, it was down pouring! Coincidence? Who knows! Great one-shot
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh, I like that! I've always pictured Elphaba as liking the rain; having Nessa like it as well was a nice touch, one that I didn't expect.

I really like your writing style here. Part of it is that you put words together in a way that seems to be perfectly right and that you have a very good vocabulary, and part is that it's cute and fluffy, but not in a cliche way. And besides, I love stories about rain. I must say, I've never seen one that ended like this, but Elphie made me laugh with her "Perhaps there was a kernel of truth to the rumor you heard in the Emerald City that day."

Nice post timing, by the way. Have you looked at the main page? We've got "Rain" and "Storms" right in order. )
HC0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
"Placing the toothbrush back in it’s holder"

*twitches* Apostrophe error...

"claiming that I a steaming cauldron"

Left out "have" there.

And the two were referred to as lovers a bit too much, but otherwise this was pure makes-HCO-melt-with-happy perfect Fiyerabaness. *reads again and is happy* :)
Jen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Omg that's so good!

I love fiyeraba fluff haha :)