Reviews for Make A Wish: A Timmy X Chip Story
Nyala Kurta chapter 5 . 9/10
Oh, gods above...THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! And I'm not just saying that, either.
Nyala Kurta chapter 3 . 9/10
*gasps when she sees that Chip actually cursed* Well, I never thought Chip Skylark would ever say fuck.
ViolettRamerez chapter 5 . 4/16
Is there a sequal? i would love to read what chip thinks of having a child.
gayloverforboys17 chapter 5 . 3/22
Can u make a sequel for this story about the mpreg and how they gonna do it pleas? I want to read more.
Chip Skylark chapter 5 . 2/18
I am not fucking gay or a pedophile you sick fuck why dont you have a revolver for dinner fuck ass, well not like that but you know what i mean faggot
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
this was beautiful
Otakugirl41 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
omg this was really cute cant wait for next update.
SilentPhantom13 chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Yay! The plot was interesting, the ending made me smile. I find the story to be fantastic, and I love this.
That Faggot From Next door chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
OMG IM UR 100TH REVIEWER! Well 101 now but STILL! :D
That Faggot From Next door chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Pregnant at sixteen! And a boy! I smell trouble for them
That Faggot From Next door chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Gosh its been sooo many years since i read this. Or at least it feels like it. Im glad to be revisiting
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
King Kyuubi chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
You need to make it longer. Because I want to know how chip takes the news.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Great story great plot but the ending would be a lot better if chip had a change to meet cosmo and wanda
bernice clarke chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I hate to read but all of this was worth to read and I hope you make more just like this but please if you do don't make timmy or anyother guy prago and make timmy the fucked and not the fucker like you did in this story.