Reviews for Rush
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Dark and full of angst, very well-written. I felt Lupin's inner turmoil as well as Fujiko's concern. And I'd say they were depicted really well, not overly shown, but not lacking, just as what is expected of them. I'm not fond of rape fics when it comes to men, but even though I feel sorry for Lupin, the event was just fitting for the whole story, as everything that happened was, for me, perfect, the way they should be. I love this. Well done.
CJS chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Poor Lupin... I did like how you wrote about the touchy subject matter (being vague and ambiguous) and how everyone interacted. Plus, to top things off, there was Lupin's face getting stuffed into Fujiko's bosom and the mentioning of playing with one's self, which amused me (not surprisingly). B-)

I hope there's more Lupin plot bunnies hopping about in your head.
redskyy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, what a truly amazing story and one that deserves much more reviews than it has received thus far. First of all, you captured the emotion of that story so very well. You could literally feel how broken Lupin felt after being saved and how much his capture affected Fujiko. And the entire back-and-forth between them played out so masterfully. I haven't seen a Lupin/Fujiko story done as well as this one, and you manage to keep everyone very well in character while teasing so much more at the end.

I can't say enough good things about this one. And I just realized that your story, "Running On A Moonless Night" was one of the first great Lupin fics I've read. I really, really hope you return to Lupin I and write more, as you have done the series justice moreso than any other I've read. Lupin/Fujiko doesn't get enough attention and you can do it the best.
dchosen1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
wow that was a good one!