Reviews for Deus ex Evangelion
Octo8 chapter 1 . 7/20
*sighs* Another well written fic that ends up just dead. And it had such an interesting premise as well!

And with some of the developments at the end... I mean, we're quite used to the usual story of Asuka and Rei vying for Shinji's affection. That seems like it could have turned into Rei and Shinji vying for Asuka's affection ;)
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 8 . 5/7
But the story was just getting good!
Aaron Black chapter 8 . 4/26
So its 2016 now and it really is a dead fic isn't it. Now there's something that's a real pity to be honest. If the story continues though the only thing that needs to be there is a real threat maybe something more powerful and damaging on place of the angles and there needs to be loss or the story will loose its flare.
Hr. Berykent chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
First I read the entire thing in one sitting. Then I read the reviews. then I felt very very sad
demon edge chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Absolutely awesome fix, too bad its dead
redhoodstories12 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
So good! One of the best Spin Offs/ alternative stories I've read out of all Eva fanfics. Kind of wished they animated this one. The character relationships are so different if Shinji wasn't the focus point. Asuka was amazing and still held true to character. I really liked the idea of Shinji as just an entity in Unit 01. It's like the story of the girl and her robot. Thank you so much for this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Come on finish it i want to know what happens
LokomalucoMC chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
It is very unfortunate that you do not update this anymore. If you ever find yourself with the will, please continue it.
6l4c13m chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Sigh. This isn't going to be continued, is it?
John5505 chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Fantastic story so far, keep going.
jreedEVAfan chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
I enjoyed all the chapters I read. Hope that this story returns to us.
Anlanther chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
NOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T DISCONTINUE BEFORE SHINJI GETS HIS BODY BACK!
Anyway, same comments as before (a few spelling mistakes as with a few mix ups with 'choose' and 'chose') with all my interest also being invested all to this fic.

NOW UPDATE PLEASE! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE THIS GREAT STORY NOT UPDATED FOR 4 YEARS!?
Anlanther chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
The first chapter of this whole story was very promising and reading the rest so far has not changed my opinion. I love how you have developed your characters in your own way and yet have still been able to follow the main story of the whole series. As for your English, it is fine :D A few mistakes with spelling, most involving words missing letters or having one too many such as your 'breaths' and 'breathes' as well as one occasion near the beginning of the chapter where one of your 'not's is missing the 't' and the 'sigh' in the sentence "The chastised boy looked at the floor, mumbling something that sounded remotely like 'sorry', causing the major to sight once more, turning away and staring at the waves" somehow gained it instead. Other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying this story and I have to say it is much better than most of the ones I have found in this archive so far.

Keep up the good work :D
SmileRen chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
I loved the chapters but while I agree that Touji has a tendency to be insensitive and sometimes an all around jerk, I don't think he deserves the abuse he's receiving.
Erun chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
This fanfic was so incredibly well written, and had such a novel idea, that it is an absolute shame that it is unfinished

I can only hope that this will somehow be resurrected