Reviews for Deus ex Evangelion
Marczeg Szar chapter 8 . 1/24
I guess this story is long, long dead. Nevertheless, I have to say that I love the idea of Shinji being swallowed by his EVA, too. I wish this story would continue or someone would take the idea and write his/her own story.
Strikeman chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
This really sucks. I mean, the fic is good, and it's my second or third time reading it. It's really well done and I enjoy it. But the fact that you wrote this great story then just dropped it sucks. While I do wish you'd come back to it, I've pretty much accepted that that's not gonna happen.
FourMurasame chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
Come back T_T it was getting so good!

-Jun
fredih chapter 8 . 7/16/2017
Âhhw, such a nice story so far. The scenes without shinji (where he would have been in the normal version) were also quite well done. It's just such a shame that you didn't continue this fic for what, 6 years? I would love to read more of this, very well written, nice formating, etc.. Very nice story idea by the way.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
This was fun. Pity you haven't continued it. I would really like more.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Gendo was surprisingly reasonable and Shinji was the scariest guy in NERV this chapter.
Octo8 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
*sighs* Another well written fic that ends up just dead. And it had such an interesting premise as well!

And with some of the developments at the end... I mean, we're quite used to the usual story of Asuka and Rei vying for Shinji's affection. That seems like it could have turned into Rei and Shinji vying for Asuka's affection ;)
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
But the story was just getting good!
Aaron Black chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
So its 2016 now and it really is a dead fic isn't it. Now there's something that's a real pity to be honest. If the story continues though the only thing that needs to be there is a real threat maybe something more powerful and damaging on place of the angles and there needs to be loss or the story will loose its flare.
Hr. Berykent chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
First I read the entire thing in one sitting. Then I read the reviews. then I felt very very sad
demon edge chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Absolutely awesome fix, too bad its dead
redhoodstories12 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
So good! One of the best Spin Offs/ alternative stories I've read out of all Eva fanfics. Kind of wished they animated this one. The character relationships are so different if Shinji wasn't the focus point. Asuka was amazing and still held true to character. I really liked the idea of Shinji as just an entity in Unit 01. It's like the story of the girl and her robot. Thank you so much for this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Come on finish it i want to know what happens
LokomalucoMC chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
It is very unfortunate that you do not update this anymore. If you ever find yourself with the will, please continue it.
CherokiiTV chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Sigh. This isn't going to be continued, is it?