Reviews for Difficult Choices
darren42 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Good Story! I enjoyed it. 17 had to hit the highway, it's as it should be. He needed to find a life of his own anyway, what man moves in with his sisters husband and daughter? Awkward...
Duo luvs me chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
This story is soo kawaii! please write more!
Lady-Videl chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Hey, wow... I'm probably the latest reviewer, huh? Oh well. This is a great story, considering the fact I hate 18 AND Krillen (grr... just wanna choke them...) ANYWAYS! I just thought I'd read a few of your stories because I noticed you read a few of mine. *Thank you thank you!* I'll be having a couple of new stories posted soon I hope.

Thanks again,

Lady Videl

(you are a seriously good writer!)
Fingo chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
Bravo. Beautifully done. 18 is slightly OOC but that's cool. No more chapters? Please? There is so much more that could be done! But it's good anyway. Again, bravo.
MoriMoriEYE chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Dry humor. Morbid frankness. Android 18's social skills are quite estranged. My opinion is that the story ends here. No more for you to tell. But congratulate yourself anyway, this is a very smile-less pleasant 'fic.
Nene chapter 4 . 8/14/2002
Hey! That was a sweeeeet ending! Go girl. This has been a great fic
Sailor J-chanDuoxHilde 4ever chapter 3 . 6/30/2002
You GOTTA keep going! I REALLY wanna know what's next!
sue chapter 3 . 4/17/2002
please make another chapter!
jim chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
can't wait for next chapter!
Nene chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
Hey! THis is my fav chapter! I like how Krillin went to 17's hideout. U expressed Krillin's feelings in this chap really well
Nene chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
THat was a great ending and the ending was cool. I think that you expressed 17's feelings at the end very well. Great job!
NightRain chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Oh my another twin angst. Please don't leave 17 out in the cold. If Juuhachi had to choose between Krillin and 17 I think she would compromise. I mean family is family while lovers - Krillin come and go. But they are a happy family now, so I don't see her leaving Krillin, but I don't want Juunana ditched either. He needs her.
Professor Authordude chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
That was really good! Do more please!
aymei chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
oh poo! you left me here just when I was getting into it and everything...I felt really...lost. Oh man I can't wait for the next part now...I want more...more I tell you...(oh and brilliant work :D totally wicked cool!) I absolutely demand more...you can't leave me this way...*continues ranting*...
Deadly Beauty chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
Wow, this is so great, please update soon cause I love this fic. Keep up the great work. Deadly Beauty