Reviews for Victor Victoria
Manic Penguin chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I love shopping in Victoria. There's this great record store that's basically in an alley off Government that's just like the one Jess took Rory to in New York. If it weren't for the crazy high cost of the ferry I'd be making the trek from Vancouver at least once a month.

This story is great. I love the idea of the three Gilmore Girls going on a trip together (and yours is better than the S7 trip, by the way) and the fact that they're in area that I'm familliar with makes it that much better.
Copop chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Aw, a great ending.

You did very well, and I enjoyed the trip to your hometown, too :)

It must be beautiful there.

Thanks for writing this :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Good job, Please continue
Sheila Bryant chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Aw, it's over? *sniff* That's depressing.

Well, I really enjoyed reading this but the last bit really screams sequel!

...Gosh, it's SO obvious which one's my fav couple, isn't it? ;o)

Now go and write something fluffy and sweet so the strange feeling in my stomach goes away after reading about Emily wiping away a tear. ... Please. *angelfaced*

In the meantime, I'll write something too. :oD

Thanks for an adorable story! You're on my Author Alert list. ;o)
Loridhhp chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Yay! What a wonderful ending to a terrific story! I loved it. Great job.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Curley-Q chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
cute
lilienprinzessin chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
That was nice. I always thought Emily and Luke are similar concerning the eating habits comments. Hope to see the movie next time and how they introduce Emily to their way of watching them.
Copop chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Sadly I have no idea what movie they talk about *is confused* lol.

But, yay for Rory and Lorelai being reconciled.

Haha, and Lorelai thinking about Luke. Wondered when that might happen. It was at some point I figured

Till the next update :)
Loridhhp chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
OMG! This was so funny! I kept cracking up! I could totally picture this happening on the show! Hee! I can't wait for more.
J.Stone chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I like a story where Emily and Lorelai get along.
ShipsCollide chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
so good

BUT lor & rory r still fighting :(

update soon :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
lilienprinzessin chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Loved this chapter. I like that Emily and Rory did talk about something important after all. It's good Emily realizes things and I love her determination to set things right.

Nice picture Emily waking them up and sitting on her bed and Rory forgetting about her fight with her mother.

I loved that E/L made up. And Lorelai thinking of ulterior motives at first is very fitting. I'm glad she believed her though. Emily also didn't pretend understanding of things she doesn't and her question about shame really showed that they shouldn't assume.

I also think it's important that Lorelai told her just because she chose another life style doesn't mean she doesn't love her parents. And I always thought that part of their problem is Emily seeing the 16-year old in Lorelai - I hope that changed now.

Like that Lorelai admitted her relationship problems to Emily and that she opened up about her current one. Emily laughing was a nice touch as well.

Maybe their solution came a little fast and I hope it lasts. I also wonder if Emily will find out about Rory's problem.