Reviews for A Change of Heart
kisukebenihime chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
I hope you update soon. I love this story and I wish to read more of it. I wonder what Gaara's going to say about Sakura being pregnant? My only beef with the story is the time frame in which Sakura starts showing signs of pregnancy. Usually, morning sickness doesn't appear until the end of the first month into the beginning of the second whereas you've placed in within two weeks of their first bout of "intimacy". That's about it. Please continue when you can.
UltraGenius chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Gaaaahh! Right when things were gettin' good! Well, kinda. Damnit Gaara why'd you say no? Dumbass... anyway please update soon. UltraGenius out.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Poor Sakura! Can't wait til the next chapter!
Eilistraee chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Write more soon plz! i love it!
SilverDragon88 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Whoa! That was not what I expected but it was really great. Well written. God job!
Fire Lady C chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
very good story, i look forward to your next chapter
KitChi chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
*adds to Alert~* updat soon pls! can't wait to read more~ thanks! *hugs~* _
dragonladynine chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Know I reviewed 8 yesterday, but just thought of more to say... Temari or Kankuro better lay into Gaara and give him what for! Slap some sense into him! Damn, I understand his past and "responsibilities," but this rejection is soooo going to set Sakura back and hinder her! He better hurt with unbearable heart ache for his stupidity! Everyone deserves happiness, even a Kazekage and his "people" would/should be completely understanding/supportive. Hopefully Sakura's friends can prevent her from regression into a worst condition. I can see her avoiding Shika because of his connections to the Sand Siblings, though. Maybe he should go into big bad overly protective brother on Gaara, too! Boy, your story has me all over the place and torn into different directions!
KnowingKnowsKnowingNot chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Love the story so far. I was kinda hoping you atleast save the baby, that was so sad. I almost cried,my brother came in and started asking me what was wrong because I was so watery eyed. Update soon please.
dragonladynine chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Wow, I'm speechless! Such a beautiful story charged and filled to the brim with emotion. Nicely written! I hope you update soon and not leave this ache in my heart too long!
Ichibiluva chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
Though he's a jerk, this chapter kinda made me feel sorry for Sasuke... Keep writing!
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
update soon
miikodesu chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
glad you coming back..

in this chapter, i'm pretty sorry for sasuke.. he lose karin and his son..and it's because sakura..

but in the first time, sasuke cant kindaped sakura, if sakure didnt runaway from suna.. so i blame gaara for this..
Gaaras1Girl chapter 8 . 8/30/2010