Reviews for Save The Last One
StephieBoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Your writing is beautiful :)
BrookeScott134 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I just stumbled on this story, upon all your others and I just HAVE to tell you how amazing you are. I have NEVER read better Brooke and Julian stories ever. I think you might secretly write the scenes on the show because truly, your stories are AMAZING. I think I have been just going down your profile, reading story after story and despite the fact that it is almost two I will not be stopping till I've read everyone. YOU ARE AWSOME and I'm really hoping you come out with something new, or even a continuation on this on. I have never seen someone, no matter the couple, capture the emotion you do. When I read your work, I feel as though I am watching the show, only BETTER. Truly, you have a gift and I will be sitting here with with my fingers tightly crossed that you will write more because honey, you've got me hooked!
Packersfan04 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This story is one of the best pieces of writings i have ever read. Please write again!
othfan326 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
another one? ahh this one was so good too! i didnt even see that you had posted it.

i loved this one too.

but i have to say, im going to be very pleased next year when lucas and peyton are gone, because then brooke and julian wont be interrupted by them anymore.

im in awe of how many high quality one-shots you can produce. amazing, really.
Syrine.B chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Great i loved it !
Nora chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
WOW great story !

I hope that you're going to write more story of Brooke Julian it was absolutely perfect the way you write is amazing and i love Julian more thanks to your story even if i already love him lol :)

Ca't wait to see another story of you i hope soon :)

THANKS !
ipodder chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this is amazing, just simply perfect, but none of your stories aren't really :)

However, it'll also be really cool if you decide to do a piece on 6x24, their scenes (although limited, but hot) were really angsty and screamed 'one tree hill' that we haven't seen in a while. keep writing your one shots, this is awesome.
StayBeautifulx3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow, this oneshot was AMAZING. One of the best I've ever read. It was just... wow. You're a really good writer! I seriously love the way you think. This fic was just brilliant. Everything was just perfect from beginning to end. I truly did love it! Good job on this! Thank you so much!

-Sherri.
Angell4NEPatriots chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was an incredible one shot! I read this this morning before I went to work and I thought about it all day long. LOL I was trying to figure out what I wanted to say in this review. I can start with THANK YOU FOR BEING INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS! It was incredible, as I may have mentioned before! :)

I loved that she sought him out and with a weak excuse as to checking on him to make sure he survived an encounter with her mother. Surely Brooke Davis can do better than that pretext. LOL But it go her in his hotel room so I am not complaining!

I about melted when Julian decided rather than fight Brooke he would melt her. The way you write Julian and his thoughts regarding Brooke makes me want to melt into a puddle of romantic mush! LOL

I loved when they hold hands sitting on the bed together as Brooke investigates what he said to her mother. I liked that they were laughing together. That has been a rare thing for them these days.

I really loved his plan to wear her down with "gentle touches and quiet perseverance". I agree with his assessment that she

probably hasn't even had anyone fight back at her that way before. Not only is he sexy as he11 he is also brilliant! :)

Too bad his resolve doesn't last long as Brooke brings on the heat and he matches her fire with some of his own. He may not think he is eloquent or romantic but I strongly disagree. He says things perfectly and his way almost always works. I love the emotion simmering between these two. You write them so beautifully in such a unique way and you capture the layers and complexity of them so astutely!

I loved the way he challenged her to tell him he was wring that she didn't love him and he would leave her alone. I loved that she couldn't and admitted to loving him! That was a wonderful moment!

I loved that everything was clear enough between them for them to show their love for one another. I also loved that she took the time to explain to him that what she may have felt in the past for whoever didn't matter because what she felt for him was MORE! That made me extremely happy to hear that. I am disappointed that the reunion was further was interrupted though to the point it was impossible to continue.

I loved how Julian took care of Brooke by dressing her and driving her to the hospital when she was so non responsive after the phone call. You make it so easy t fall in love with his character all over again. No wonder Brooke didn't have a shot against keeping him out of her heart. *SIGH*

I really liked the part where Julian was reflecting on how he envied the closeness that Brooke and her friends shared until now in this moment of crisis. I can see why he would feel relief that he didn't have many in his life who could make him worry so much. But that was before Brooke and Sam even though she isn't mentioned in this. You know those two changed his heart and life, imo anyway.

I loved the simplicity of her thanking him and he knew it was for more than just the car ride. That was really sweet.

I LOVED that he has a cliched moment when he saw Brooke holding Sawyer and envisioned her as the mother of his child. He and I must share the same imagination then because I saw it too.

I loved that he decided to stay in Tree Hill! That is what he should have done all along. I was thrilled that Brooke was so happy with his news! I adore how you summed it all up at the end reiterating that words are not always necessary for them to understand one another.

This really was a remarkable one shot! I cannot say it enough, you truly do capture the heart of these two quite beautifully. I do hope they continue to inspire you and you share more of your amazing ideas with us! To say I loved this would be an understatement of the worst kind yet I don't know any other description for it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I LOVED this! Brulian is absolutely amazing together and Julian totally owns my heart. Wonderful job with this! :)
sab chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Great story you're an amazing writer you have make an amazing job to describe Brooke and Julian's feelings !

I hope read a new story of you soon :)

THANKS
Liora chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Amazing fic !

We had amazing scenes in the last episode but I kinda wish it happened like this . You totally see the BJ relationship as I do . YOu should make new chapters to make us wait the 7th season , I don't know if I will handle the waiting of seeing BRooke and Julian happy for once and being a real couple .
koumi11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was so great... one of the best I have ever read...

It was really nice how Julian and Brooke understand each other.

Please write more fics...
ashstalker chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
it was begging to be written and i was begging it would never end. i loved it! you always capture brulian so beautifully! and yes, julian is to die for! if that's what a fuck up extraordinaire is like, who needs the bigshots? only but thing was, it was only bordering on M. you should really try your hand again at a brulian smut, attuned will never be lived down :D
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Ah that was amazing! My most favourite Brulian story yet! I'd love you to write more!