Reviews for No Dominion
Eclair chapter 6 . 5/21
I do adore this crossover. Thank you.
jackalopian chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
looking at Methos through the perspective of someone named "Death" for much the same reason is a marvelous idea. The characters are all amazingly presented. Fitting immortals into Hamilton's mythos on a larger scale could get ugly, but for this the solution of mostly just ignoring them as separate seems to work just fine!
iFicti0n chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Love this story, is it going to be updated or continued?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Great story!
quoththeraven5 chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
this was amazing! :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Still love this!
mabidiso chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Oh, yeah, I remember this one. Love it now as much as I did then too. Ancient Death and Mortal Death meet. That's a matchup made in Heaven.
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I've never read any Anita Blake books before but that was brilliant! Hope you will consider returning to it someday
Kris chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
*pokes teh interwebs looking for update*
Intelligent Magic chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I hope you update soon, I like your anita blake/highlander crossovers :)
methos' forever chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This story is great I hope you continue it I wqnt more of this crossover! Methos' s parallels between the horsemen and edward are fantastic as is edward's thoughts on methos and if he could make a death stick.
mabidiso chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. Truly exciting. Would have loved to see more of Edward as seen through Methos' eyes. The parallels he drew between this particular mortal and his brothers is something else. Of course, it's to be expected as his grief is still so fresh.
Mara chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
This is great! Are you going to finish it?
handcl chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I just found this and I love it! Are you ever going to add anymore or is it abandoned?
demoneyeskyoko chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I really really hope this story hasn't been abandoned! It's really good and it would be a shame for it not to be continued!