Reviews for No Dominion
this was amazing! :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 1/30
Still love this!
mabidiso chapter 5 . 1/30
Oh, yeah, I remember this one. Love it now as much as I did then too. Ancient Death and Mortal Death meet. That's a matchup made in Heaven.
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 6 . 1/28
I've never read any Anita Blake books before but that was brilliant! Hope you will consider returning to it someday
Kris chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
*pokes teh interwebs looking for update*
Intelligent Magic chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I hope you update soon, I like your anita blake/highlander crossovers :)
methos' forever chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This story is great I hope you continue it I wqnt more of this crossover! Methos' s parallels between the horsemen and edward are fantastic as is edward's thoughts on methos and if he could make a death stick.
mabidiso chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. Truly exciting. Would have loved to see more of Edward as seen through Methos' eyes. The parallels he drew between this particular mortal and his brothers is something else. Of course, it's to be expected as his grief is still so fresh.
Mara chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
This is great! Are you going to finish it?
handcl chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I just found this and I love it! Are you ever going to add anymore or is it abandoned?
demoneyeskyoko chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I really really hope this story hasn't been abandoned! It's really good and it would be a shame for it not to be continued!
wild wolf free17 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
I know nothing about the Anita Blake 'verse, but this is fascinating. As always, your outside povs on Methos are awesome.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Jaw dropping, amazement wielding wonderfulness of a story... In retrospect of COURSE these two worlds would work with each other- but it just never occurred to me that it would.

Please, please, PLEASE continue with this.
Nix chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
puh-leeese friggin update this! ASAP if at all possible... oh, and thanks for the recent update, it was brill :)