Reviews for The Color Purple
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I hope to god nobody was watching.
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was...different... O_O
transmuting chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I have to say, I find it rather ironic that you are unwilling to write Tate, because to be honest? Kate's characterization shone through Ziva more than Ziva's did. She had more of that startled, innocent, and irritated with Tony-esque aspects to her than the sultry, flirtatious, and sexually driven one that Ziva does on the show. I can't see her doing anything like "hold[ing] back a giggle" or saying "I was not thinking clearly" in anything but a clearly sarcastic tone - which, if it's what you meant to do, you should have noted. Nor can I see her yelling at Tony to snap him out of his staring - she'd likely say something along the lines of "Like what you see, Tony? ;)"

There were a lot of good things about the sex scene though. I had to go into a suspension of disbelief while reading is since the Interrogation room is filmed 24/7 and I don't see Tony and Ziva being willing to risk being caught that way in a work environment, but I can see why the thought of them having sex in there is attractive. I certainly enjoyed it for the most part. The only things that caught me off guard a ton were thinks like mentioning him being in his socks (a good article of clothing to ignore when writing smut) and sudden usage of the word "clavicle" when you mostly stuck to more simplistic words - not a bad thing in the slightest since it makes it more understandable, but if you stick to that style, than you should stick to it completely and not throw in random terms that make it look like you used to find another word for "collar bone" or "shoulder." I'm not saying that to be harsh, just to improve your writing some.

I think you should also think about using a beta reader or having someone look over your fics before you post them. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors that threw me off throughout it and it's best to try and keep your fics as error free as possible for better reviews.

Your Tony is pretty well written though! As a guy, I can't say I've ever been turned on by teeth, but I can't speak for us all XD The focus on the sweater though was really well done and I snickered at his thinking of a movie like The Color Purple when he's been thinking about sex all day - something that would kill a sex drive if you focused on it too long, so it was pretty hilarious and realistic to have him push it to the side. This was the first fic by you I've read so I can't compare it to your other works, but it seems like a good start! I just think it needs some work.

Of course, those are my personal opinions, and not something that was meant to make you feel bad or anything or even advice you have to take. I just know I always enjoy some constructive crit on how to improve so I'm always trying to give it to others! :)
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Naughty girl... but it was good smut.

Liked it a lot

Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very hot! :) I never thought about using an interrogation room for that purpose... ;)

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing!
BigRed502 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
heheheh i loved the purple sweater! (my fav color is purple)

i love that in the middle of their flirting he thinks of the movie! haha good job!
ewriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I liked it, great work!
finlaure chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You write it very well. As far as you thinking about it and writing it that is your moral desicion since you are the age you are. Well, actually each of us have to make that choice no matter what age we are. Only you can decide. But it was very well written.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved your authors notes; and of course I loved your story. You're a wonderful author; and you write smut well. I have to say, I felt the same way when I wrote my first smut!fic. I couldn't believe I was posting it let alone writing it.

I could see Tony becoming incredibly distracted by something Ziva wore, and you wrote that perfectly. Great job, your fic was well written and hot.
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Want honesty? I was laughing by the end of this.

Come on! Do you really think I'd be that mean. I was laughing because you're so phenomenal (and your author's notes made me laugh). This was a pretty freakin' good fic.

Vani88 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was a hot story... :) Was that sweater an invention of yours or did Ziva actually wear it in the series ?
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
hott :) not enough tony/ziva smut out there hehe. which is really too bad cause they'll be explosive when they finally get together!
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hey, aren't there video cameras/two way mirrors in the interrogation rooms? I smell a (hilarious) second chapter :)
jeanie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
great story... not too too dirty ;)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/28/2009