Reviews for Through Your Actions
Kiraling chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
*breaks down in hysterical laughter*

Oh, this is so sweet and awesomely funny! :D Qui-Gon's adorably awkward and Mace is pure win!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The characters, especially Qui-Gon and Mace, are WAY OOC. But it's cute and fluffy and I like it.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love this story. The sfift from humor to mush/friendship and then again to humor is great! Please write more like this!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Lol! '"Hold still so I can kill you already!"' That has to be my favourite line!

Love the way you wrote this and Qui-Gon's awkwardness.

Keep up the good work!
qtgirl33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
haha i luv the ending its so funny. Its kinda in character for Qui-Gon to kill someone even though he knew how the person felt. I thinks it s good story nice work
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw this was adorable! Good job, nice combination of fluff and humour. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon make a lovely father-son pair. :)
Trakrat chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aw that was cute! I love to think of them as father and son... it's so sweet!
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I have to say, I didn't expect too much from this fic after reading the summary and skimming through the beginning, but the last few paragraphs made me laugh out loud for the longest time. Qui-gon chasing down Mace Winbu with a vengeance is such a hilarious image. Great job with the fic, it was heart-warming and amusing all at once.
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was remarkable! I love how it's hard for Qui-Gon to admit he cares about Obi-Wan. I especially like how he tries to kill Mace later and the last sentence!

“Haha. Yep. That’s my dad all right.”

Wonderful ending! Great work, I loved it! It was really heartwarming and funny at the same time! (
True Colours chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was quite cute, but I don't see the point...is it something to do with the Jedi Apprentice series and Obi-Wan being afraid that Qui-Gon doesn't like him? Because if so it does have a point, I just don't get it because I haven't read those books. You don't need to keep describing Mace as 'the dark-skinned Jedi'...I know you only did it twice, but twice is enough. You don't really need to describe him as anything.

About time somebody murdered him, though.

You might want to proofread your summary, I think I saw a typo there.

All your grammar and spelling in the story as far as I could tell was good.

True
Moony4413 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw that was cute!
Elenothar chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Lol! That was hilarious! Especially the ending ;)