Reviews for Four's A Crowd
Han1212 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
OMG I thought it was edward ( The one who bumped into her in Chapter 2 ) Lmao I was getting scared cause' I love Bella & Edward 2gether :D
vixenjc chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
is it not dangerous for the guy to have red eyes, how can he be around humans? will be interested to find out in your next chapter
UrStewyBomb chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
It wasn't really that boring it was just one of those necesary chapters that we have to write no matter how much it bores us! :) lol!

Anyway can't wait for the next chap once again lol!

Annie x
tinyhobbit chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I DO wanna know who this guy is...and he has red eyes! Awesome by the way!
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Great story. Who IS that guy? He's obviously not a vegitarian with the red eyes and all. Wouldn't Lissa get freaked out by red eyes? Anyways update soon!

The Southern Newborn.
LinkinPrincess chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Who is the guy!

He has red eyes... meaning he's a vampire and isn't a vegetarian...

Is it a new character?

Please update soon!

xox

LinkinPrincess
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Dun dun dun duh!

Great chapter lol, why did Edward run off, was someone thinking something? Well, obviously people were thinking things but you

know what I mean lol,

Anyways can't wait to find out who the guy is although if he's got red eyes he must be a vamp... Are the other Cullens in this story?

Thanks for writing and update soon!
s. du jour chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
wow! Isn't she freaked out about the red eyes?
UrStewyBomb chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
This is a really good story so far andThe chapter lengths are fine!

Oh plus i have a question! Why did Bella eat?

Annie x
tinyhobbit chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Wow, I like it!
LinkinPrincess chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I love it! Oh, and where's Nessie? Who's the stranger? Edward? lol. I hope not. Bella will get fiesty then. Oh, and how come Bella was eating?

xox

LinkinPrincess
s. du jour chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
lol keep going. and i think your chapter lengths are fine. different people like different lengths; there's no way you're going to please everyone.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Dun dun duh... who was the guy who helped her! It was a vampire but was it one of the Cullens? Oh and does Renesme exist in this story!

Thanks for writing and the quick update, I'm not bothered 'bout chapter size lol.. hope you update soon again,

Abs x
shaleahsweety chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I love the idea, however, I do have a few suggestions and things to point out. If you're sticking to the fact that Bella dne Edward have stayed in forks, then you might want to stay with the fact that Bella is Charlie's daughter, not his granddaughter. I like the discriptions you give of stuff. Keep going. Try to fix that one mistake, unless you meant to do it. Just keep up. This has the potential to go somewhare. Don't worry about the spelling. If you'd like, I can help you edit it. You don't have to say yes, I'm just offering. Are you still using everything that happned in Breaking Dawn? If you are, Don't forget Renesmee. I hope she meets them all. Well, that's my feedback and I hope it helps. Good job, good luck, and most importantly, have fun writing this one!

love,

Shaleah
Paradise24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
it's good

is bella pretending to be charlies grandaughter because she looks it or in this story is she really the grandaughter

confused