Reviews for Five Years
dKnightx chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
God so I just cam across this 4 years later and know I'm probably writing to an inactive account but SERIOUSLY?! this is where you stop. RIGHT HERE. Talk about a cliffhanger... :P

But seriously, if there is any chance you see this Kristen, help a girl out and lemme know what you had planned. I want this fic to be continued so's just next level. I mean you do not see this very often in this fandom. At least I haven't and for it to be written so well...damn.
Imladriss chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
I actually sread this fanfiction a while ago and I seriously totally forgot about it! However, I love the tender side of James, it's so adorable! This chapter had me squealing and giggling and feeling utterly sad and mildly tormented. However, I can't wait for the next update! If you make then get into a really big fight and not get over it until he goes (if he decides to that'll say) you're going to have one upset latina on your heels!

Not, like, literally so you don't have to worry that much about it. The thing is, you'll probably just get one, long and sad review from me. Eheh x
idonthaveauser chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
blackhawk68 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Oh, man, I'd forgotten how teary I get when I read especially good angst.
baluivika94 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Update soon 3
cursedtoearth chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
i know it's been four years but i really like this story and if you possibly could i would love it if you updated!
Kat7CA chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Please, please, please and a thousand more pleases, continue! What's going to happen! I''m loving the drama! :)
God this is wonderful! I can't wait to read more! :D
Dukbokki chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Unless you'll update this in five years... Aha get it? Omg I'm dying here.
Dukbokki chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Holy shit. I'm just waiting, waiting for you to update this story! Oh please can you update? I mean you're nearly finished with it ; n ;
Loves Jack chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Really awesome story. I hope that someday you decide to finish it.
Nightshadekiller chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
please update
royalpinkdogs chapter 12 . 3/19/2011

I just discovered this story in a very round about way. and have loved the 12 chapters you have here-but what happens next?

and it's been almost two years! WHAT?

Come on-finish it! We gotta know what happens next!

you owe it to those of us who love and adore Chris Pine, er, um, JAMES T KIRK!
angel's lil devil angel chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Why has this story been left alone for so long? Why, why, WHY?

This story is awesome. Please update!
hduhcfieifbcfe son of chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
for the love of...! how can not update for like EVER you cant leave me right here! thats just not right! ahhhhhh! you need to finish it! NOWWWWW
Elizabeth White chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
This story's plot is multifaceted and highly inventive withe the twists and turns that you put into it. I could see you becoming a professional author someday!

However, you need to finish you work; many are anxious, in including me, to see how this cliff-hanger of a chapter ends up unfolding . . . esp. with how Jake will react to Momma and Papa fighting.