Reviews for Awful Nice
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/24
That was AWESOME...You really have the characters 'just right'. It was funny, touching, snarky, and INSIGHTFUL..not to mention, extremely tasteful...really great writing.

I am now going to check your profile to see what other treasures you are hiding there.

BSB
Godslayer221 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I found this story shortly after I started looking for House/Cameron stories and I have to say it is still one of my favorite House, M.D. stories out there. It's well written and flows very well.
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
aww, thank you for portraying chase as the uber ass he really is!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
hmm! I like it. It was cute.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was phenomenal! Perfect characterization, wonderful humor, and original plot. I almost never do this, but: Please write a sequel! There is so much you could do with this flawless beginning to their quirky relationship. Thank you so much for sharing!
linelm chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Lovely story!
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is a wonderful story, and I have read it several times, but one thing bothers me every time.

You make a big deal out of Chase's creepy possessiveness, but then there's the intern scene, in which House specifically describes Cameron as his. Considering the later remark about the abolition of slavery, it seems inconsistent.

That's really the only problem with this fic, which is a rare find.

Regina lacrimarum
CarineM chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
great story!
jpoeling chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
really liked it and I know this is old but I was wondering if you ever wrote a sequel.
hell.bent.wings chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I don't know why this story hasn't gotten more reviews.

It's awesome, simply put.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a great story, though long for a one-shot.

Some lines I especially liked:

'No doubt about it. Even though it had been his idea, she'd tricked him into it somehow. It was all part of her diabolical master plan. He just knew it.'

"I'm an asshole. So far there's no cure."

'House leaned his head back against the headrest and sighed. "Was it good for you, too? Now I need a cigarette."'

Fantastic work!
Dear Spiderman chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I actually read that entire story in one sitting. Actually, I've been lying down listening to The Wedding's most recent EP on repeat (I think I'm on my 8th time through) the whole time.

But I enjoyed every word. Perfect.
evryluvsmisty chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Those remarks SO sound like what House or Cuddy would say. Very nice. The things House was saying i swore i was watching hugh laurie do his thing on tv
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I thought this story was great. The only feedback I would give was telling you to think about breaking the story into chapters next time. But even without the chapters the story flowed really well, and the plot was very well thought out. I can't wait for the sequel.
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved it. There were parts where I felt you were rushing it, but all in all, it was a great little story. You should continue it!