Reviews for An insane ANBU at Hogwarts?
ArthurMacGuffin chapter 2 . 9/8
This has a really good premise but it is sad to see that there are not more chapters
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 5/12
no...i will not push it...o order for me to tell you that i will not push it, i would have to push it...FINE!
i will push it, but not because u tell me to, but cuz i want to
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Ok... I am loving this so far. I hope you update again and soon. The story seems awesome and someone like Naruto in Harry Potter only promises greatness.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Here you go, pushed it!
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Push it real good!
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
An actual interesting twist to the whole Naruto/Harry Potter crossover. Most of the ones I have seen just scrolling through them have been rather suckish, both in summary and in plot. It tends to devolve into a pissing contest between which is better; magic or chakra. And they rarely have a believable crossing of Naruto's advanced-in-some-areas tech level and Harry Potter's 1990s technology level, which tends to make things harder to believe than normal.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Hey there Luci remember me the guy who killed himself just so he could bitch slap you then came back to like this is a hilarious story keep up the good work.
Midnight-Uzamaki chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
ZySGenie chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Thats hilarious
ZySGenie chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Definitely continue!
pretty please with all the awesome sauce in the world on top
jackseaweedjackson chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
As crazy as this story is, it's good and entertaining. Something that you should consider in continuing. Mostly cuz other Harry Potter /Naruto crossovers are about Naruto or harry potter character being yaoi and having no plot what do ever. It gets very annoying when that is all that is being written. Plus's a harry potter and Naruto crossovers have so much potential of being awesome stories. So please continue this story even tho its been years since you've touched this story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2014