Reviews for Instincts
Bre95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Is there any way we can convince you to keep this going instead of it bring a one-shot? I think it's really cute!
princessyuki101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Love it I want to see more plz update again soon it's been 4 years
BlackLynxLove chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Aw hehe Yoru just sounded so cute in this XD Nice job :D
sasusaku fan 1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
ahhhhh! i love it! it's so kawaii! and although i've read something like this before, i like the whole breast-feeding thing to yoru and ikuto. and no, i do not find you dreadful ;)
oO0RyuuHeartsYou0Oo chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
im going to hell for enjoying this but i ...dont care i loved thank you for giving me material to scar my freings for life XD im surpised that a guy wrote this ... oh who cares just makes it beter C:
lexie chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i really liked this for some strange reason. i was kinda dissapointed it wasnt longer :(
katarina chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
ok one thing amu could have just pumped some milk for yoru and put it in a dish and be over with it. then deal with ikuto.
X3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hehehe...It's...epic...!
MusicMelodyheartsdimples chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this story! I wish you would continue it
nestling chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was..interesting! :DD? Nice? -still confused-
bubblyimperfection 9 5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
aw! i think the ending wass so cute in a weird kind of way! even though it was kinda weird to imagine ikuto sucking on amu's nipple for milk kinda like a baby! but i thought it was kinda cute that yoru wanted to drink amu's milk! anyway i luv this fanfiction! its so freakin cute and freaking funny at the same time!
RandomAmp chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I'm so going to Hell for reading and enjoying this fic. XD
iiPaNdaRaWrz chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Woah Haha. It was kinda funny! I did think Utau and Ikuto look good together but then there were siblings so.. Now I'm into Amuto! Keep writing!