Reviews for S is for Silence
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked that. Great story!
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I liked it how he explains how it feels to be telepathic,and that when he travels to a place far away from everyone, he is calm,focused,and can her himself think.
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was fantastic. I was toying with an idea where, post the s1 finale, Toby goes off into the woods to gather his thoughts so great minds think alike :)

You've captured what it might be like for Toby, struggling to contain his thoughts against the barrage of external ones; the idea of him being woken by another's nightmare was a particular image that stood out for me.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is very good. Thanks for sharing.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Cool story
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Love it! :)
Amy chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is a good start- It sounds like the begining of a big story.. Keep up the good work~~ Can't wait to read more!
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Yay, i really liked your stories and i must give you props for being the only one who has written any in this category. I was reading your two listener ficlits and i was like yeah that is soo good and awesome (don't you love my grammer lol) and then i saw your display picture and i was like, "she is a fan of Superntaural and Dean Winchester, no wonder her fics are good!" (lol sorry but i am a HUGE SPN fan:P)I loved the story:P

Christine
Adalanta chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is great! Short, sweet, and very interesting. I love your idea about going camping to get away from it all. Hope you write more Listener fanfic!
nicol-leoraine chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hey, it's good to see that someone finally took upon Listener. The show is so great, giving all h/c fans plenty of possibilities but no one is exploiting on that. I like both your ficlets, though I would really like to see something longer from you. What say to a whole long story? I wanted to write something too in this realm but my muse had taken a prolonged hiatus. Still, gotta love another Listener fan:-)

Cheers,