Reviews for Bearing the Pain
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
GASPEZ! (o.o) where be the next chap? (lifts laptop) darn it! why isnt it ever under here? maybe you could help? hinthint
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
what no why is he dying why, lol come on keep writing
Mirach chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hey, what is next? I hope you update soon... This story/chapter (you state 'complete' but it's far from complete, so I'm not sure how to consider it) leaves more questions then answers, and that guard was pretty vile. I wish I would know at least if Aragorn is in good hands now or not. "Estel" sounded like Legolas, but the next yelling was not very Legolas-like...
rosethorn59 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hello! This beginning is very good. I love it. Poor Aragorn has gone through the hurt, but has no one to comfort him! Poor Aragorn. You do a great job of describing his misery and pain. But now it looks like he might be in trouble again, if the man calling to him is one of those men who originally caught him...or maybe it is someone else? He is not weak and he needs to realize that, he's just in misery here. He'll figure that out. He could sure use some help right now, though. Help him out, Sivan...or not. This is going to be an awesome story and is so far. Wonderful!