Reviews for The Unnamed Dreamer
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 8 . 3/22
This is an awesome story I like the pacing that you have for this story. I have the entire named series and I'm planning on reading the series again sometime soon.
Japanesegirl388 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Yay, you finally updated again, last time you did it was in december! Keep updating!
Emily Hunt Swanson chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I love your story! whoah the only named fanfic... i expected more its such an awesome series but o well... just because of that i'll post the one ive been working on
star29818 too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Wow. I was just thinking of getting these books from the library again, when I saw that someone had actually written fanfiction! And I must say, this is very good. You have good description, your characters are believable, and I just love how you write dialogue for the Un-Named. Really, I love it period XD. But I can't believe you're the only one who's written for The Named! It's such a great book series, I was expecting a lot more stories! Maybe I'll brush up on my skills and contribute to the fandom XD. But really, you have the main characters in-character, you've written this beautifully, and I love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Japanesegirl388 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Holy Crap! That was your best chapter yet! I forgot if I asked this Question before but is Mira Ratha and Takures daughter? Well... keep going
Japanesegirl388 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
You updated again! Is this chapter ste later after the fire?
Japanesegirl388 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Is Mira Ratha and Takur missing daughter? And who is Miras mother?
Japanesegirl388 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Keep writing your the first Ratha writer. But it says that Thakur was tawny in the begining but he is really copper like BoneChewer