Reviews for The Plantation House
Lexy chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
:( oh. Sammy , *running a hand carefully through his hair* Sam, * walking over to Dean and sitting down* you do know Bobby's right, Sam's strong, a lot stronger than most people realise or think but he is, he's almost as stubborn as you are, but he'll be fine you'll see
Lexy chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Yep , if Dean resorted to leaving Sammy behind then it means something seriously bad happened, but Bobby's right Winchester's are damn stubborn and Sam'll be fine I'm sure of it, he's too stubborn to die without atleast saying bye to Dean
Lexy chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Dean , he'll be okay, they'll protect Sam but you have to hurry, and then you need to get you and Sam both some medical help
Lexy chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
The other people that the overseer killed while he was still alive maybe? Using the fact that they're stuck on this plane of existance to make sure that he gets what he deserves by trying as much as they can to protect Sam and Dean.
Lexy chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
:( Sammy ! Dean hurry, you have got to get both of you out of there and get Sam to a hospital probally.
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Dean you stubborn ass, though you may have just saved Sam and I guess to you that's all that matters but think about how you feel knowing what he did to Sam and then realize that Sam feels the same about when you get hurt.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
:( *sadly* oh , Sammy, poor, sweet, innocent Sammy. *quietky and quickly sneaking to where Dean is* I'm sorry Dean, stay here just a little longer, I'm trying to find a way to get rid of that bastard and help you both, but if you're suddenly gone then he might make it all the worse on Sam, and as much as I know it breaks your heart to have to hear Sam in pain, I think he needs you here to keep going, to not give up. That and I have to find a way around the whole if I help you then bad bad things happen that might mean I couldn't help in the future.
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Sammy :( Noooo!

You Bastard ! How dare you lay a finger on him, I'll kill you!
ccase13 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
I'm not surprised that Sam was left in deep trouble. The ghost had really inflicted serious injuries on the boys.
v chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Soooo mean. Cruelty really. Sniff
Sammyscougar chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Great read, lots of angst, torture, big brother & little brother wanting to save the other & a very sadistic ghost. But no no no no no its in Limbo land just itching to be continued. Pleazzzzzzzzz get your creative juices flowing to get Sam & Dean out of this loop, Eagerly awaiting some closure even if its short.
mysteryc chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I just read this amazing story and am completely hooked! It was a real pleasure to read this and I really hope that you'll write a sequel to it so we know what happened to Sam's concussion and hear loss...

Greetings from Germany
Sylvie91 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Hi!

Omg! I cannot wait for the sequel! Please make it soon! I am on the edge now thinking about Sammy!

~Sylvia
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
great
Madebyme chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I completely understand and it makes perfect sense to cut this fic here and then start a fresh with the sequel where you can delve more into Sam's injuries and the healing process - maybe it'll have to be supernatural in nature, especially if Sam's brain damage is permanent! Oh I'm getting excited already!

It's a great little cliff-hanger and I'll look forward to reading the sequel as well as what will happen to poor Coffey and his spirit friends! Thanks so much for keeping me entertained with this fic, take care, Abbi.x