Reviews for Houses condition
Alitchen chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Completely fantastic story, like it very much. Each chapter was also very good, clear and transparent. Simply excellent story, you should be proud that you came in and wrote it down for others. Thank you so much.
SakuraDragomir chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Max Gat chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Ah loved this ) ) )
micetea chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
That was so sweet") I felt so bad for Wilson when things went wrong but the ending was just so, I just want to squel")
Bonomania chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Aw. Man, I love proposals!
Latitude142 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
omg ah! that was amazing lol i almost squeed! i guess you heard me laugh at the sandwhich bit, i suppose this will have to do as an ending lol
Max Gat chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Lovely ending :)
micetea chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Aw"( Why do good things and stories have to end? Thanks for this, I really liked it")
Latitude142 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
baw amazing ending :D
Shota-Hunter chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Woho! Yes! *happy dance* They kissed! They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!They kissed!

This is just SO CUTE! But House spoke in front of the ducklings! SO definitely cute!

Please more! At least one more!
huddyholic chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
hhahaha...so did he just say that to wilson rite in front of the ducklings? lol If i were them i think i would feel awkward being in the same office.
LoriB chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
Great chapter but the cliffhanger is going to kill me. Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next :)
micetea chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
Ooh, an audience, this should be good") I can't wait to see how they resolve this!
Latitude142 chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
:) lolvly especially the pointing part i imagined thundrestorms and shit lol
micetea chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Men are so stupid"( Why can't they just talk, it's not hard people do it everyday"/
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »