Reviews for Thank you for finding me, I mean, us!
The-Spontaneous-one chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I tink u shud definitely do more chappies dis story waz awsum but i don like dat it had such a cliffhangerish type thing to it

More writing,more chappies an I lub da perfect liar 1 2

Take ur time wit it
thelionheartedgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 6/6/2009

so badass... lol
Strifegirl27 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Yuki! This was amazing!

You did such a awesome job! I absolutely LOVE how you wrote all the characters, but especially Stella! I don't think she is OOC at all! You're right, she is much more that just a hoity-toity polite little princess!

And I love the part where Laris says, "I know you can't stay mad forever Noct" That part was really cute, and brought a lightness to this fic.

but my favourite part of all was the intensity! The whole thing flowed so smoothly, but it surged onward at the same time! I think it's because this was so well done, you have written with such emotion, and that creates the tense atmosphere, yet you are such a good writer that it is very consistent and smooth.

...I do not know if that made any sense...

Well all in all, bravo, Yuki! Congratulations on another awesome fic! Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Nightsky88 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009

I absoutely love it. I honestly can't wait to read more of it.

Thank you so much.
Stella Caelum chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I absoutely love this fic.

I think you captured the charcters perfectly. I honestly cant wait to read more.
AngelWarriors chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very awesome start.

I can honestly see Stella knowing some white mage/nursing skills somewhat, but I'm glad that she is probably one of the few main females in the FF series that will most likely not be a white mage, and I'm glad that in your fic she is both as awhite mage and as a warrior.

well anyone I can't wait to read the rest.
Selena chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow. An amazing start i cant wait to read what happens next
Iris chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow. Just wow.

Poor Noctis and Stella. Well obviously Noctis for getting shot and for Stella having to pull an all nighter.

Can't wait to read what happens next.
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Great work as usual, Yuki!

Nice ending for it.

Now I don't dare to say anything in case I upset you in any way.

Fine... just... update soon?