Reviews for Things Unspoken
A. Calloway chapter 1 . 1/3
Truly beautifully skill and maturity in style is delicately presented in the characters whom you obviously love. Wish there were about 10 more chapters! On to more of your masterpieces.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awwww this was cute!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sweet and well-written.
queenchesh chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awwwwww, I live their relationship so much
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was beautiful. Thank you!
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was great! I love how you made a cliché moment very much unique. Good job!
Linstock chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Beautiful.
Lady Mac chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was beautiful!
HJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
What a wonderful fic :) The best compliment I could pay you is to say I could perfectly imagine Zachary Quinto and Zoe Saldana in my head while reading this!
TellMeSomethinIDontKnow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
My heart is pounding I loved it so much. I always wondered how their relationship came to be, and now I think I know.
HulaHoop chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was a very sweet, well-written story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
A lovely read. Thank you for posting!
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I enjoyed it :)
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I just found this story through someone's favourite list and I had to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

It's so common to find Spock/Uhura stories that move too quickly and get carried away too soon - my own writing is a victim of this LOL. Those writers all ignore or skim over the part of the relationship that you have captured with this. The fact that the piece is written from Nyota's POV makes it all that more powerful when he almost pounces on her the day after she touches him, and the original touch itself is almost epic in its minuteness. Holding Spock untouchably (if you'll pardon the pun) behind his well-drilled public facade was a very good call to make, it makes the tiny gestures (eyes flickering, fingers tightening) seem huge; as an experienced reader I've never been so excited by someone flexing their fingers in reaction!

The last line after the final * confuses me though, is this something that slipped through your proof-read or is it supposed to allude to the next chapter (if there is to be one)?

-Doc