Reviews for The Very Secret Diary of Prince John
Sophia Banks chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
He's having a waxwork made of my brother Dicky so I can pretend he's dead and seize the throne. It's an ingenious plan if I do say so myself.

Unfortunately I've had to impose a "Candle tax" to get enough wax to do the job properly. Hope no one notices..

I'm it'll be fine. Lol, hilarious!
Sophia Banks chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is awesome!
And so in character for prince John! (Probably my new favorite character!) He's such sniveling pretty boy!
weaselle chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
LOL! This was hilarious! I laughed out loud a couple of times, and few stories make me do that. I'd quote my favorite lines but there were too many. Loved the one about PJ's hairdresser fixing up Guy though, and Henry's answer to Philip and John. Great stuff! Thanks for a really fun read.
DarkJackal chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
FYI this is the most amusing RH thing I've ever read. I actually read it out loud to someone and we both laughed like nuts. "Do you love me?" I most certainly do PJ!
Satan Abraham chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
This is funny. XD
Andie14 chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Brilliantly funny!

I loved the naughty postcard bit. Really had me chuckling.
Elfrieda chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
BWAHAHAHAHA! ABOUT DAMN TIME. TEAM JOHN FTW!
Elfrieda chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OH HELL YES. LONG LIVE KING JOHN!
Leah Day chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
This was sodding awesome! Well done you!
LadyKate1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Awesome conclusion.

"Brother Dicky's been captured! That'll teach the bloody showoff a lesson. I heard he's being held by Leopold V, Duke of Austria. Told him sending that crappy fruit basket last Christmas was a bad choice of gift. The ransom's absolutely astronomical. Oh well, never mind; I’ve got a few pennies somewhere. *grin*"

Bwahahahaa!

Love the "zombies" stuff and the end.

Thanks for a great read!
LadyKate1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Another wonderful chapter!

"Everybody had to kneel. It was marvellous. Must get crowned more often."

ROFL!
LadyKate1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
LOL, this is getting better and better!

Love this bit:

"Took Isabella to the dungeons – she seemed astonished it wasn’t some sort of euphemism. The whole sorry family's a bit perverted if you ask me."

And this:

"Was rather surprised to have a scarecrow brought before me. On closer inspection found it was actually a peasant. Looked vaguely familiar but can’t think why; they all look alike to me. She was of course in love with Hood (aren't they all?) and very rude, so I had her thrown in the dungeons."
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOL, this is totally hilarious! I love the opening about the diary, and everything else that follows is great too. ROFL the lion being left over from the Christmas party and the strike-out parts. This is great: "Maybe they’ll somehow kill each other at the same time and I can appoint new staff all round, ones who are suitably in awe of my greatness."
Honey Jenkins chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
"Skip to the end..." Very Prince Humperdink from Princess Bride. xP So funny! I've been waiting so long for this! Ah, it makes me happy to finally read it.

:) How it made me laugh.
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 2 . 10/1/2009