Reviews for My Succubus Girlfriend
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 8 . 9/3
Sister cousins
Kocainum chapter 12 . 6/18
Man that was pro! I was all scared in the beginning and now i'm super excitebike for the sequel. I think you did a wonderful job! No need to feel too bad about it. Even if some parts didn't line up I hardly noticed, if anything I just wished I had gotten to see more of the time they spent together in high school but over all I loved it.

So good job. Cant wait to start the next roller coaster ride!
Kocainum chapter 11 . 6/18
Aw.. thats what i get for thinking their might be a happy ending. lol oh well, still loved it!
Kocainum chapter 10 . 6/18
Wow, super sad day for inuyasha and kagome... it does feel rushed but the story is still exceptionally well written so no big deal. Plus the sequel makes up for it. Do wish there was more pov from the two main characters interactions though, that's the best.
Kocainum chapter 9 . 6/18
Cool. Guess i should have expected that from sango and miroku. Worried about kikyo and the other sisters who seem gluttonous for the red energy though..
Kocainum chapter 8 . 6/18
Good stuff, at least i don't have to worry so much for their relationship falling apart as i thought it would. Too bad for miroku though...or maybe not.
Kocainum chapter 7 . 6/17
Yikes and a half, this is getting good.
Kocainum chapter 6 . 6/17
Very exciting relational changes going on! Can already see what going to likely happen and the prospects make make super sad but i'll bear with it...

Again, I can't get over this writing clarity, it's so enjoyable to not have to spend extra effort to decipher broken sentences or words, THANK YOU!
Kocainum chapter 5 . 6/17
Wow, that sucks, literally too. Actually painful to read.. Poor guy was raped.. feel so bad for kagome also...

Flawless writing as always!
Kocainum chapter 4 . 6/17
Damn though, this is written so well! Its like it beyond professional! You're a master! Really liking the pov from kagome. Hope she doesn't pass out...
Kocainum chapter 3 . 6/17
Sure it sounds crazy but in all seriousness the vatican is satans footstool and the pope is his puppet. That place has been the source of all the worlds corruption since its conception. They have orchestrated every war and genocide from behind the scenes all along. If one digs deep enough it's easy to find out about all the satanic blood sacrifices and rape of children that go on in that hellhole.

Control religion, you control the people. Divide and conquer. satans plan for nwo is basically complete, just needs a world wide catastrophe for the last nail in the coffin.

Story is still looking good though. :)
Kocainum chapter 2 . 6/17
I am so happy I found this and excited to know there is a sequel afterwards makes it so much better. A few parts remind me of another adult anime, can't remember the name. Any way this has got to be some of the most clean writing and technique I've found in a while and I could be more grateful. Story is really solid so far too. Cant wait hear the explanation for her needing to avoid sex because she actually cares about him. I can imagine why but i'm sure it'll be good. Love the direction its heading...
Kocainum chapter 1 . 6/17
This is top quality 5* writing! Deserves way more reviews. I was looking for a succubus story on ff and this is more than i could have asked for! I haven't watched inuyasha in nearly a decade but I remember enough. Totally great idea switching the roles like this. Really enjoyable. Well done!
cesuraee chapter 12 . 2/26
I can't day that I've ever read a story involving a succubus, but I'm definitely feeling the urge to do so more often. This was so original and well contrived that I don't think I stopped reading once. It's one of those stories that I stayed up late trying to complete. I do not miss the sleep, because this story was much better than my dreams could have been.

I love InuYasha'so quiet charm in this. He is so lovable and awkward, and I definitely see strong character elements from the show. It takes a great talent to keep the characters in tact when doing such a intricate story, but you managed perfectly! I am very much in awe over this, and can't wait to read the sequel.

I especially liked the details afforded to this story, because it makes it come into its own all the while standing out from the rest. A lot of thought and care went into the development of this fic, and it shows.

Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Great ending, tears in my eyes.