Reviews for My Succubus Girlfriend
Great ending, tears in my eyes.
kenzie.parish chapter 12 . 6/23
Well, written, well done, I have no complaints. VERY original, and absolutely no Mary-sueness about it, I am very happy with this. Now that the professional part is done:
Love and smushes
Jay chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Even if you aren't completely happy with how the story turned out, I think you did a good job creating a story that I've never read before.
jen chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
this story is so good! very original and creative! great job in writing it! off to read more og ur stuff1 thanks for writing this! i love it!
Nick chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
This is funny, I accidentally came across this story as I was searching info about Succubus, and coincidentally realized after a few paragraphs I was reading a story, however I was hooked and continued to read on, I'm glad to have read this, I can't say I ever read a borderline love story, at any rate I rather enjoyed it. Good job to the Author.

Dylanspartan236 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
GREAT story i just finished all twelve chapters and you did GREAT! i cant wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Utterly brilliant 10/10
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Absolutely love this story!
Fuzzy Cupcakes chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
"You mean I'm pregnant?" that line right there is pure genius. Btw I love your story. It deserves alot more reviews.
MalevolentHuntress chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Fantastic story!
Inume-blue chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
ok because you said please... this story is so messed up yet I could not stop reading it, you dragged me into it like a Succubus lures males after her. like a moth to the flame you burned me time and time again yet I still read. how do you do that? If you publish anything of your own, let me know so I can met you at one of your book signings.
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
I did enjoy it thank you very much for writing it.
Inume-blue chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I just wanted to say that I like your style of writing. You do a good job of bringing the characters out and bringing the audience in. (: I was not sure about reading this fic, but Im glad I gave it a chance, this story has a nice plot to it, Can't wait to see ware it goes.
erina destiny chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
great story! although it seemed pretty rushed towards the end.. but i actually find it a better read than some other stories that garnered a few hundred reviews.. great that u r doing a sequel. thanks for the story )
LunaP chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
i absolutely loved your story!

it was simply amaing:):)