Reviews for H J Potter
jman47 chapter 10 . 5/24
dumboldore the bastard
jman47 chapter 4 . 5/24
dumboldore you igoatistal bastard! he knew ! sirus was innocenct !
TennysonPoet chapter 10 . 5/20
Enjoying this one.
Centaurious chapter 8 . 5/10
I am giving up on this story. there are too many missing words to figure out and too many contradictions.

Harry telling Charles "I'm not too familiar with what my new position entails." Despite over a year of training.

Harry gets handed the sword and pulls it from the scabbard... he then picks it up.

They enter the 'house in a bottle' and are told they will start by exploring the grounds... and proceed to explore part of the house.

This story needs a complete overhaul with a good bit cut out to improve pacing and a much greater attention to detail.
CallaRose4ever chapter 40 . 5/2
it's funny I kept thinking in earlier chapters that Crouch jr was either moody or cho. I didn't think about him just being there as his father. I'm enjoying the story and am looking forward to reading the rest.
Good story. Needs proofreading, though for correct English/grammar. I would have hoped your beta could have helped you there.
moralisat2b chapter 55 . 4/4
Best HP fanfic! (But some editing wouldn't hurt)
Kathythomas chapter 4 . 3/28
Love this story. I've read it several times in its previous format.
Pointer3109 chapter 6 . 3/27
Generally, cats don't chase rats. I think its because rats bite back. The relatively few cats that go after rats are called ratters and used to be considered valuable. Ship captains would buy a ratter to try to to keep the number of rats down on board ship.

Why would Hedwig have a problem flying to Scotland after you had her fly to Egypt?

Enjoyed it.
poimeme90 chapter 1 . 3/26
lmao what sweet first chapter. cannot believe im gunna read high school children falling in love lol how cliche! i do not want to experience that one again lol
fraewyn chapter 55 . 3/21
Loved it!
voldorack chapter 19 . 3/18
cont. from last one... vial stating that drinking the entire vial would be amounting to a delayed suicide while spilling every secret truth and to everything questioned before eventual death
voldorack chapter 19 . 3/18
so far the story is quite fascinating some oddities like the ravenclaw common rooms enchanted door door knocker of riddles being changed into a portrait... but the oddest I think so far is the usage of Veritaserum as it only requires the usage of a minimum of 3 drops on the tongue and a antidote afterwards along with strict warnings that drinking a whole bottle/phile
SpeedReaderM chapter 55 . 3/14
First of all, thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed many of the premises and your executions of them. Particularly the intelligent familiars. Dragons being intelligent is perfect. Hedwig being Harry's hostage in the 2nd task: perfect. Cho's betrayal and death: oof that one hurt.

My one complaint is that you seemed to put less effort into the last handful of chapters. There were more mistakes, and events seemed to be pushed just cause... Plot. I'm particularly annoyed about the splitting the soul bond. That was pretty inconsistent with everything else you wrote about the bond.
Yes I'm just some random stranger on the internet, but it kinda spoiled the ending for me.
That's my 2 cents, thanks anyway, hopefully I wasn't too critical of a story written just for the fun of it.
Eagleone 55 chapter 15 . 3/14
That crazy young redheaded Ginny weasley bitch shoulda been sent to ST. Mungo's for a Looonggg time. Needed a Mindhealer, Harry should have insisted on collecting the lifedepts owed to him.
Good story