Reviews for H J Potter
Rayan Sheikh chapter 4 . 9/22
FYI, This is story is not uninteresting. It is AMAZING! I like it a lot.
BritishPotter101 chapter 33 . 9/20
finally, I've been waiting for Harry and hermione to do it
this is a rubbish chapter
PINK DIAMOND chapter 18 . 9/5
super exciting about the new headmistress
llewthomas chapter 17 . 9/3
I really like the story but have some questions. In the early part of the chapter Harry and Hermione are spending almost no time with each other because of Harry's training. In the end of the chapter they talk about asking Edmund about the blood protections and go to sleep.

In both cases and some others in the story I wonder what they are thinking. The could have spent time each night in the bottle to spend much time with each other during the week leading up to the mach. The same at the end, go into the bottle spend time talking to Edmund and training or anything and be back by morning losing no time in the "real" world. Early in the story they made such great use of the bottle and then just stop using it to their most advantage. They have trained their bodies and minds for years before school and then lose their minds on the advantage of using the bottle to its best for themselves.
huntjd1 chapter 55 . 8/31
The story was overall good but I was very disappointed in the ending. A soul bond as you described is the joining of two halves of the same soul. There should be no such way to sever such a bond. I consider the very idea an abomination so I consider the end of the story an abomination. Sorry about the harsh criticism but that is how I feel.
huntjd1 chapter 46 . 8/30
I think that I need to apologize. I looked over my last two reviews and they seem to be overly inflammatory. I am enjoying the story. My only intention was to point out the incongruities. It was just those few chapters that particularly got to me. If your story hadn't had me so enthralled to begin with it wouldn't have affected me so.
huntjd1 chapter 40 . 8/30
So. the soul bond only has power when it is convenient for your currant whim as to what it should be? I am sorry if my reviews sound harsh but a good story should be somewhat consistent. Then there is Fudge again. In your story he is a convicted criminal. How is he then able to fire the head of the DMLE so easily when you have built her up as one of the four most powerful people in Britain. It is starting to be obvious that you are manipulating the story to stay close to what the next book was. However since you have already made enough changes to the story line in so many ways none of the events in the rest of the series should be the same. This is making it very difficult to believe in the plausibility of the story and makes the flow rather jagged. Also If the four families are so powerful they would have to at least have some political abilities. So why haven't they already used the Prophet which they own to completely destroy Fudge's reputation? The attitude you gave them earlier when it became obvious Fudge was working against them made no sense. Such powerful families would not remain powerful if they ignore threats. I am sorry but you already destroyed Fudge when you had him convicted in his trial. I just can not comprehend why he would be allowed to finish his term and then have that extended when he is supposed to be serving a ten year sentence in Azkaban. He is serving a Political office. He would have no support left after it became known that he just through as powerful as Lord Black into prison without a trial.
huntjd1 chapter 39 . 8/30
I am so disappointed in the last two chapters. You built up how special their soul bond is then in the last two chapters you completely tore it down and have made it meaningless. you have also completely destroyed Harry's character. The biggest part of who Harry is is his honor and courage. You have him soul bonded to Hermione. Harry knows this but is avoiding her and perusing a relationship with Cho? That completely goes against everything that Harry is. Even with the amnesia it just doesn't make any sense. You are destroying his character by having him act the coward with no honor. Also it does not make any sense whatsoever that Fudge has any power remaining when he is supposed to be serving a ten year sentence in Azkaban. Throughout this story so far I have noticed numerous contradictions.
dhamann7878 chapter 39 . 8/30
PINK DIAMOND chapter 8 . 8/29
again an another amazing one!
PINK DIAMOND chapter 7 . 8/29
super fun AGAIN and i love how the pets can talk
PINK DIAMOND chapter 2 . 8/29
OMG! SO EXCITING!
PINK DIAMOND chapter 1 . 8/29
really exciting!
I loved this fan fiction. I read it twice in the span of a week. This is the first fan fiction of any sort I have ever read and I'm really happy it was. Really good job on the story. Don't get down about the reviews that are negative. Thank you!
3,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »