Reviews for H J Potter
keitaropurple69 chapter 55 . 5/24
I love this story and it is very original, but i wish it had more to the ending of it.
Silvertail10 chapter 28 . 5/20
Don't mean to be rude,but check grammar
lars6109 chapter 55 . 5/20
just a we qustion.. did there bond repair itself or?
Ice Bear chapter 21 . 5/19
Hi S. ,
Thanks for the awesome fan fiction! Though I just started reading it in 2017, I think it's great! Can't wait to read on!
Ice Bear :)
JerHat chapter 38 . 5/19
I was thoroughly enjoying this story. It's a shame you fell to the poor author's choice of memory loss/manipulation of the main character. For when an author needs to create drama but is unable to come up with a creative solution.
I like this series already
OneTrickyZerg chapter 1 . 5/18
I know that this might be a verry late comment since you last updated the story three years ago but i just wanted to say that i loved your story, it was thrilling, exiting and i really liked the romance. I havent actually read the original books but i have watched the movies a few times and i got to say that i actually liked this story more then the movies.
I got captured in this story and i could almost not do anything else then to read this when i wasnt in class. It is one of the best texts/storys that i have ever read and i just loved it.
You wrote it so well and it was just breath taking.
When Hermione was ready to kill her self with the greif i started sobbing and it might have been the best part of the story in its own sort of way.

I dont know if you will se this but i really hope you do and if you did, i loved every second of reading you breath taking story and i hope you can make more of this stuff.

Loved it
G the Headmaster chapter 18 . 5/13
I really like this story. The situations you set up are very interesting and believable.

Thanks for writing.
2859 chapter 20 . 5/7
It's good this story. Really good.
SeventhSister4 chapter 18 . 4/30
How dare he take the name of Oswald!?
SeventhSister4 chapter 14 . 4/28
The greater good. It seems as tho he still is convinced in "the greater good". Dumbledore I mean.
MarkedPariah chapter 55 . 4/25
Well that was a great way to end your story.

MarkedPariah chapter 29 . 4/24
So I've noticed as the chapters have gone on that there are far fewer cases of random missing words. Makes it a bit easier to read!

Thanks again!
MarkedPariah chapter 16 . 4/23
Another lovely addition to the story. I have noticed a trend though in your writing. You use the word rakish a lot to describe a smile which really stands out when it pops up 5 times every chapter. There are also consistently about 5-10 words missing through out each chapter.

Thank you for your story though I'm enjoying it quite a bit!
MarkedPariah chapter 6 . 4/23
Okay wow a decade of time went by in the glass bottle, ha that's pretty crazy. Well thanks for writing. Also I'm sure you aren't going to go back and make edits but there are quite a few places where words are clearly missing from a sentence breaking the flow of the conversations or story.
3,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »