Reviews for Fake
ferret assassin nin chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Heh, I knew Remus loved Teddy. It's hilarious that that would be the question Teddy would ask first. Nothing personal, nothing accusing, just naturally curious. Teddy and Remus are a lot alike, apparently. XD

ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Poor Teddy. Surely things will work out in the end. How could Remus do something like that? I'm sure he had a reason. At least Tonks doesn't hold hard feelings; of course, Tonks is never one to hold hard feelings.

ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow. A very interesting start to what I'm sure will be an excellent story. :D Poor Teddy. :/

unique.normality chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
You're rather good at causing me to suffer from LFF. (Lupin Family Feels)
AliciaMarieL chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
I love this story. So much. I knew he did something to her, and that she didn't fall. hahhaa
Maggie reminds me of a somewhat sane Bellatrix with the way she acts. So awesome.
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
I love how there all casual at the end.
Stars May Fall chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I know I keep reviewing but I thought I should review instead of just reading your stories, so I am going back to the stories I've read, re-reading them and reviewing. I wanted to thank you for this story in that you showed us an alternative universe that happened because Remus did not go back to Tonks when she was pregnant. But that Teddy finds him later was wonderful, and allowed the reader to learn about Remus by almost re-meeting him. Seeing what he would have been after the war even if he had cut himself off.

In this story I loved that Tonks and Remus loved each other even with the years that had passed. It was almost in my mind like they had a long distance relationship, and fought off the odds so as to be together.

One of the odds was Tom who I disliked with a passion. I disliked him in the first chapter by the way Teddy talked about him taking Remus' place( It is Remus you cannot do that and expected to be liked!) but when I learned that he was controlling, and was hurting Tonks, I got really mad. So you wrote a wonderful character in Tom, in making him someone that people can dislike without making him evil, and weird. He was a realistic character that had horrible traits. I wonder what Tonks saw in him anyway? Did he hid his badness, and Tonks believed she loved him because he made her forget Remus for a little while? Because with the love you showed she had for Remus I could not seeing her truly loving anyone else.

Teddy in the story was a delightful mix of his parents, and his own person. He seemed clumsy like Tonks, had a temper like her, and of course her metamorphous skills, but he also had Remus' determination, urge to be liked (except by Tom), and quietness at times, and when he first when to see his father low self-esteem( he thought Remus didn't love him which broke by heart). But he was his own person in things he said, quirks and ways he saw things. I absolutely loved Teddy.

Thanks for the wonderful story, and I look forward to reviewing and reading more of them.
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
YAY! Tom is gone forever! Everyone's all happy now! I sorta suspected that there was more to the stairs incedent, because I can just picture Tom doing something as horrible as that.
Maggie will be like Teddy's cool Aunt, apart of the family! I love her so much, she is like my favourite character! Well I can't really choose, but she's up there somewhere.
Remus and Tonks were so badass at the end and Teddy seemed rather pleased with how the situation, and I liked how at the end he was retreating to the house, because it was just as though he was completely content with everything and didn't need to see Tom beaten to a pulp. (I'm probably thinking to much into it).
One of my favourite stories! Sorry about the long review...
Keep up the fantastic work!

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Absolutely amazing! And a fantastic ending! But there's another chapter? Interesting...

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
AAAAH They kissed! I truly hate Tom, truly. Teddy and Maggie are outside, probably not even knowing what's going on!

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Aaah! Oh Godric what's happened?! (Maybe I'm starting too many of my reviews with sound effects)
Oh I do hope Tonks is OK!
Gonna go read the next chapter!

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Aaaww, why is Teddy so damned cute!? OK, now I know that I love Maggie! She is a great friend, and I'm glad she and Remus have such a good friendship.
Hopefully Remus will make Tom go away.

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Aaaww! Poor Teddy! I dunno if I like Maggie or not. I mean, she seems nice, and I like her better than Tom, but she's interfering, and I don't like that.

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Remus has to still love her! Of course her does...
She loves him, that's something, right?
They kissed, even of it was only for a second!

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Can't wait! If they just admit they love each other it could be a happy-ever-after!