Reviews for He Hates Me
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
i am keeping this in favs
TwilightGuru09 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Very impactful on the relationship between Carlisle and Edward. It also shows their love and how the stress of it can make them react harshly. Well written.
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Aww... i loved this story. I was almost crying at a few parts. Why can't Edward and Carlisle hug it out! Just kidding!
Merina Green chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I liked it!
tinkwink chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I like the story. It fills the hole nicely in that story. Its so Carlisle. please continue the story in Carlisle pov.
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
please update. i wanna know
AndraLee chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
The notes were great idea... can't wait to read the longer one that slipped to the floor
Ice7 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Great story. It has a good plot and I didn't see any real noticable spelling or grammatical errors. One thing though. Your chapters are crazy short. You might want to make them a little longer. I hope you decide to continue with the story. I'd like to see Edward and Carlisle not angry at each other anymore.
Emily chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
oh what does it say?
findthewill chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I like the way you had them all leave notes. It's very sweet. I can't wait to read what's next.
findthewill chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I like the way you include all of the different POVs, and the way you show Jasper and Emmett being just as protective of their wives as Edward is of Bella. I like how protective they all are of Carlisle, and completely taken by surprise that Edward would hit him.
seriouslysirius chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Poor Carlisle, I like the idea that his family is trying to chear him up (in their own ways). I cant wait to see what is in that letter. Please update soon!
hockey chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
i really like this... in the books we don't get to see this side and it's just awesome! :)
sutianneli chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
ah! u HAVE TO REVIEW, UR KILLING ME
sutianneli chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
i love ur story, it's a right twist, so much better than the crap out there, no offend on people who have awesome stories i also love