Reviews for Sinnoh Challenges
olihmajor chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
A quick suggestion: when the people are thinking you might wanna italicize it instead of using apostrophes. That way it'll be easier to tell when they're thinking and when they're talking. I really like the story so far, though!
olihmajor chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
XD Tizzy... Nice; she made me laugh, her and her chubby Tubby.

Ooh, dramatic cliffy at the end. Great job!
olihmajor chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
The battles were quite good :3 Sky's eccentricity with the little dance/cheer thing was brought out well. Yay!
olihmajor chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Ah, better job in this chapter of detailing emotions, especially in the last chapter or so :)
olihmajor chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
The plot moved along well in this, but some more describing of how scared they felt could have been used. Great, though!
olihmajor chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Gah, nice drama at the end there!
olihmajor chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
A friend gained, hooray! You could have added in more overall detail, but still nicely written!
olihmajor chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Gah, scary 0_0 Another good chapter And I'm wondering about this Nicholas guy...
olihmajor chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Huh, an interesting start. I was kinda confused about who was who at the beginning, but overall, nice chapter!
musa lover chapter 24 . 11/27/2011
LOVE IT!
musa lover chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
love it she doesnt have a water or grass type so y not evolve eevee into vaporeon (my fav) or leafeon
Crazy Amazing chapter 49 . 5/20/2011
Wow. This story had really come a long way. From 12398263290 errors and Mary-Sue'ness, to this. Well done. And btw, I WANT A SEQUEL.
killeralchemist747 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Arrrgh! Doesn't anyone try to avoid cliches anymore! Okay, I'm just gonna list off all the cliches I just saw:

1. Starting a journey after ten.

2. Starting with Pikachu or one of its evolution line.

3. Having multiple pokemon at the beginning.

4. Having an illogical number of rare pokemon(ralts and eevee are so overused).

5. Making it to the proffessors house late.

Oh, and you really need to work on Rina, she's a complete gary stu.
Crazy Amazing chapter 48 . 5/10/2011
Wait. WHAT? Rikki is just...gone? NO. I do not accept that!
superattackpea chapter 1 . 2/2/2011