Reviews for Long Road to Ruin
dianebelcher81 chapter 1 . 6/27
good
Heobs-so chapter 41 . 6/8
Oh my God! I love it! This story was so! I don't know what to say, it's was amazing! I really enjoy read a story when Jasper are human, it's was really cool. I skip the part when it's been too intense for me but I fall in love of your story, I love how you write. So easy to understand with a good writing. Bref. Amazing story :)

Ps: I really sorry for the bad sentences, English is definitely not my first language
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 3/7
Loved it!
orchidluv chapter 30 . 10/12/2016
This is really good. There are a few contradictionsthings like that bug melike his mothers eyes were blue at the beginning of the story, now they're brown to match her sister's. Then on his last day in Texas the girlfriends show up, but he leaves a few days later". I'm really enjoying this though aside from that. You've got a great talent here!
Kiley S. Snape chapter 30 . 10/12/2016
Oh my lanta. You killed his mum!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 41 . 9/5/2016
This was very good
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 31 . 1/21/2016
Oh my god, his mom.
lawless23 chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
I'm only 1/4 of the way through this story and had to add as a favorite. I can't wait until Bella reveals her story and we can continue on this story of slowly developing felling. The reversal of Bella being the vampire and Jasper as human, is much needed, and enjoyed. I hope that you're continuing to write fan fiction.
MiccaF chapter 41 . 9/19/2015
Excellent story!
aimili-sage chapter 41 . 2/6/2015
Best role reversal stories. Ever
Rand0mnessR0ks chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I love the premise of this and am really enjoying the read. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Vwchick chapter 41 . 8/30/2014
Really great idea, to find out it's switched with Bella as the vamp and Jasper as the human! I also thought it was really cool that even though Everything was different their loves still intersected with James,Laurent and Vicki. Thanks for writing such a great story. It's going on my favorite list ;-) !
Inlovewithjazz chapter 41 . 8/16/2014
Great story, thanks.
Laurie143 chapter 41 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
kantorkan chapter 23 . 6/14/2014
I always wonder why some one would start to write a story why they really did not think they would bother finishing it. i am not a writer but if i were i think that i would have the whole thing laid out before i would even put ink to paper.