Reviews for Long Road to Ruin
aimili-sage chapter 41 . 2/6
Best role reversal stories. Ever
Rand0mnessR0ks chapter 5 . 1/8
I love the premise of this and am really enjoying the read. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Vwchick chapter 41 . 8/30/2014
Really great idea, to find out it's switched with Bella as the vamp and Jasper as the human! I also thought it was really cool that even though Everything was different their loves still intersected with James,Laurent and Vicki. Thanks for writing such a great story. It's going on my favorite list ;-) !
Inlovewithjazz chapter 41 . 8/16/2014
Great story, thanks.
Laurie143 chapter 41 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
kantorkan chapter 23 . 6/14/2014
I always wonder why some one would start to write a story why they really did not think they would bother finishing it. i am not a writer but if i were i think that i would have the whole thing laid out before i would even put ink to paper.
NatalieLynn chapter 41 . 5/10/2014
Wonderful story!
kantorkan chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
So this is where Vicky gets her shot i guess?
kantorkan chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Glad they didn't have to take a run to Phoenix. so he has made his mind 't think he was ever going to be a chef since all he can make is grilled cheese.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Nothing will be okay until Vicky is a pile of smoking ash. now all we need is a little necrophilia and they will officially be Mates.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Now we get to see Alice's back story,will we also get Bella's ?
kantorkan chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Is she going to pull an Eddie and not want to destroy his soul,when will she be telling her back story?
kantorkan chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
When will we know why she hates Bella? is she her Sire? what the hell is going on?
kantorkan chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Another thought why would Eddie have a problem with Bella and jasper,since it sounds like he might have done the same thing with Alice that he did with Bella in the stalker. when do we get to find out why Vicky is here and why she is stalking Jasper?
kantorkan chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Nice that they are getting got to do this last i figured out that he is an empath,that is why he could feel Vicky hanging around,he could feel her emotions,still would like to know why she is stalking him though.