Reviews for Breaking The Habit
Scattycow chapter 8 . 2/13
So Rosalie and Alice have known Bella for years; have been best friends with her and the minute the guys come along and show them some attention, they’re all “how could you do that bitch, poor Edward, we aren’t talking to you?
Disloyal much!
Scattycow chapter 7 . 2/13
Is Jasper stupid?
He can’t put his finger on it? Ridiculous.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 2/13
Good Lord. Typical reaction from idiots about a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body!
I’m not particularly liking this Bella right now, but a woman doesn’t abort on a whim, there must have been a good reason as far as she’s concerned.
Abortion is legal, get the fuck over it.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
did you seriously go on and on about some singers gay ass tattoos? I really don't understand you choice here, making edward the singer from linkin park? with the same tattoos even? its a strange choice...it doesn't work for me.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
Oh now its carlisles fault she had an abortion...why do you keep playing the blame game? Are you a child? Cause that's how the story reads, its all very immature. And you having Edwards band be linkin park? is NOT a credit to the story. Why use a real band? You just steal shit from all over huh? not a original thought in your head. Ive read like 10 stories JUST like this one...I think one even used linkin parks songs as Edwards too.

I'm not impressed with the storyline, the characters, or the grammar.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
no support from me, this story is garbage
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
WTF? Jasper said "I'm not gonna lie bella, it is your fault"

WTF is that bullshit? ITS NOT bellas fault, she didn't make him a weak ass junkie! I'm pissed you'd even say that bullshit. ERRRRRRRRRRRR
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
THey haven't completely FORGIVEN HER? EXCUSE ME?

Like she needs their fucking FORGIVENESS? Like they have a right to be personally offended by her getting an abortion 7 years ago?

BItch please

And whats this bullshit about bella never being with anyone else? Edward been with a shit ton of women...so why is it important to have bella only ever be with him? Hes nothing...hes an addict, a whore, and hes a douche. Him BLAMING bella for his drug use? NO, that's all of him! He had no right to say that shit, he was wrong. And its really irritating that all of BELLAS FRIENDS took his side.

Bella should straight up get away from ALL of them. Fuck rose, fuck alice, fuck jasper, fuck Emmett, and fuck edward.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
I really nailed that shit, Rose IS A BACKSTABBING CUNT! So is Alice. They get some new dick in their loose cunts and they completely switch sides. Rose fucking hugging, holding, falling asleep with, giggling, and flirting with her friends ex? What a nasty fucking skank she turned out to be. Talking about how cute edward is...etc. Bella needs to ditch these hoes. They aren't her friends...further proven by how they insinuated themselves in her past, like its any of their rights to judge bella? They were straight up screaming at her because she had a fucking abortion? FUCK THOSE HOES!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
I could live without Rose being a fucking backstabber.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
What the hell is she talking about? She had FINALLY shut out edward...? Um, didn't you break up with him...SEVEN YEARS AGO?

And she said his "big secret" like he actually kept it a secret...Bella is a complete fuck tard!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
First off...what they say about tongue rings? NOT TRUE lol...and not very cool either. Their just tacky.

And im shocked at how stupid Bella is. She just had unprotected sex...with a rock star. I kinda hope she gets aids...would serve her right.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Edward says that they are WORLD FAMOUS...and Alice and Rose, bellas BEST FRIENDS are crushing on two guys from the band...bella has heard of the band...heard their songs...but you want us to believe that she had never seen their faces? on...cds, the internet, in magizines, on tv? With her best friends loving the band...you want us to believe that she never heard them talk about the lead singer? EDWARD? REALLY? COming into the concert...she didn't see any band merch? Posters? nothing? REALLY?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I cant think of HER...cant think HER name...

Geez this is really immature. And shooting up meth? seriously? That's a poor mans drug lol.
jk chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
how does bella put up with this shit? NO its not her fucking fault he started using drugs! its Edwards alone!
how dare those asshats tells bella that!
if some dude breaks up with me and I kill myself is it his fault? NOOOOO its Mine!
douche