Reviews for Breaking The Habit
jk chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
how does bella put up with this shit? NO its not her fucking fault he started using drugs! its Edwards alone!
how dare those asshats tells bella that!
if some dude breaks up with me and I kill myself is it his fault? NOOOOO its Mine!
douche
jk chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
whats with rose and alice turning on bella like that? its none of their fucking business
jk chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
rose sure is being a fucking whore...what a nasty skank
jk chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
I'm sorry did bella just fuck a ROCK STAR WITH NO CONDOM? IS she fucking stupid? um yes, yes she is stupid!
GemmaLouiseChester chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
Hey I follow u on here and twcs. Will u ever repost this story and finish it cause I enjoyed it alot and would love to read the ending? Thank u
Yin - Yang M chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
I hope you update soon. I want to know, what really happen to Bella
elizabeth bennette chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Oh wow...
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
When will you update?:( why didn't you finish?
cfigueroa78 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
So Bella throws herself at Edward and drags him to bed, runs out on him without speaking with him, sets up a date with someone else the day after she screwed him and then won't let him speak when he shows up. Unfortunately that's not love on her part - her behavior is of someone who really doesn't love the other person. Yes, she assumed he was a junkie but even if he really was wouldn't she be concerned for him because she loves him? And talk about it before breaking his heart again? This is a really bad Edward and Bella story. I can't read this.
cfigueroa78 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I think they did the stupidest thing possible - sleep with each other without talking about a clearly heavy past they need to discuss. It also makes Bella look like she came to see him to sleep with him - how else could it look? She went to a concert but never saw the lead singer of an obviously well known band until then?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Please please please update soon. This story hits the heart strings and if I dont get more Dadward soon I will throw an Emmett size fit. Thanks! cx
Invisble.Rose chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
WHY YOU NO UPDATE ! This story is sooooooooooooooooo amazingly awesome !
Jaymedee chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Are you going to be doing an update on this story here or through TWCS? I looked on TWCS but couldn't find it.

Thanks,
Jayme
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
I have been reading your story. I know at one point yo will abandoned this story. You have not written since June and the story is not showing complete.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
so very sad. How can you hate a child for an action that was not theirs? Only a monster would do that.