Reviews for Broken
kt.potter93 chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
omg, cant they just fix them?

oh, and maria's back...

dun dun

nice chapter :)
lilmissserena chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
omg! i noticed in my review from the other chapter i did a typo i meant 'heartache' not 'headache' lol sorry!

i liked the twist.
gilliam-melissa chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
OMG! Maria? ...oh this just keeps getting better, well not for the Cullens.

And here the Volturi are again thinking they are GOD! ..."You must give us time to talk this over"..(whatever)..I hope Esme and Alice get better and the Volturi gets what's coming to them!

Can't wait for another update!

your fanficfan, MG
Enthralled chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
Holy S*! Did not see HER coming!
VoldieBeth chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
Maria is with the Volturi now? Oh damn, Jasper won't be happy about this one. Hm with his temper and everything going on right now, how will he handle seeing her?

And I love that Emmett and Rosalie are getting along a bit better. I can't wait for more!
littleyellowporsche chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
What! Dude, the twists in this one...this is really good. Im kinda afraid to see what you have in store with Maria. She is never good.

Update soon,

93-ena chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
this is utter headache.

i cried when Carlisle's cross was destroyed :(

the story is well written and addictive
kt.potter93 chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
aww, i hope they find the cure!

alice and esme have 2 live...

nice chapter :)
EJ10 chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Aw! Jasper was so sweet when he was talking to Alice. It's sad. But amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gilliam-melissa chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
OMG! I love your story plots!

I read your other story and then I found Broken...I was going out of town, so I printed it out to take with me! The whole time I was gone I was hoping to find an update when I got back and I did and I LOVED IT!

...waiting through all the suspense, MG
Enthralled chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Interesting as always...but I can think of much better things to do on a plane! :)
VoldieBeth chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Jasper's goodbye was so heartbreaking! I can't wait for more and to see how the Volturi react to the Cullen's.
arwens-light chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
oh no! The Volturi's evil plan! OH NO! I hope they find a cure!
EJ10 chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
I HATE AMC! I hate them!

Oh, sorry. It's just a story (one of the best stories of all time, at that. But just a stroy non the less).

Poor everybody. Especially Carlisle :(

Such suspence! You truly are an excellent writter.

I'm surprised Emmett worked that out because most people make him really stupid. I like that you don't. Also he and Rose really should cling to each other in their hour of need, it would bring back some happiness...

And when Alice confined herself to bed in the fifties, that was whenever Jasper left and she was waiting for him to return, yes?
EJ10 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
No! Rosalie and Emmett can't break up, they rock! I loved the first chapter the best.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »