Reviews for Broken
arwens-light chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
OHNO! Not alice & esme! :(
arwens-light chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
wow... you write so beautifully, but there is so much sadness and angst in this story that it's hard to read sometimes... but you're my favorite author on here, so I trust your direction :)
Bomba-Fae chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
I love how you've written this so far. The idea of them in a coma like state is pretty cleaver. Please update soon.
arwens-light chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
I was speechless when they broke Carlisle's cross! and when Carlisle yelled at them! oh my word...

But you have no idea how happy it made me when Alice walked out of the closet with her shoes :) Jasper Alice forever... i would follow him to the ends of the earth!
VoldieBeth chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Oh man, I hope nothing bad happens to Esme or Alice! Could it be a side affect of too much work and not enough food and too much stress?

Even if Rosalie and Emmett did make up, how would that get Alice and Esme to come back? I can't wait for more!
arwens-light chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
:\ that sex bit sure wasn't expected, but its definitely something I can picture Rose and Emmett doing during a fight... i just hope they make up by the end of the story!
Sillybookwarm chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Oh no. What is wrong with Esme and Alice? Update soon! I swear you are just evil with your cliffies! XD
arwens-light chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I'm so glad that even though Jasper and Alice aren't seeing eye to eye on Rosalie and Emmett's divorce, they're sticking together.. you scared me there for a moment that they were going to be having problems too!

ps i love that you're using famous couples as the chapter names :)
arwens-light chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
:( Idk how I like this emmett... :( I'll have to keep reading and see where this goes...
Enthralled chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Interesting...where the heck are you going wiht this?
inside-the-disarray chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I hate to see Alice and Jasper leave, but I think it's a good thing. I really hope Rose and Emmett will get it together, or at the very least, leave so they aren't making everyone around them miserable. I'm having trouble sympathizing with the two of them if you can't tell. Rose especially!

Now I'm curious to see what the rest of these uncontrollable events will be, and what effect they will have on everyone.

I'm loving this story so far. I think you've done a great job at writing a very original story line, and I very much enjoy your style of writing as well. Looking forward to reading more!

inside-the-disarray chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Oh no, I can't believe they broke Carlisle's cross! I'm glad someone finally called them out of their behavior. It was kind of nice to see Carlisle lose his temper. You don't see that often. Perhaps this will cause Emmett and Rosalie to see how much pain they're causing everyone else.

Awe, did Jasper really think Alice would let him leave alone? I'm glad they are distancing themselves from the situation. Hopefully Bella and Edward will take a hint and realize that they shouldn't let this come between them either.

inside-the-disarray chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Oh, poor Edward and Bella. I hate that they're letting this come between them. Hopefully it will all be resolved in time.

Personally, I would have to side with Alice and Edward on this one. Sure, Em's been a little immature and annoying, but I think Rose is blowing things a little out of proportion.

Tsk... Sex with and ex is never a good idea ;) I wonder if those two will be regretting that decision later.

inside-the-disarray chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I'm glad that Alice and Jasper aren't letting this affect their relationship, even though they disagree.

I was so confused as to how Rose was going to college with a DOB of 1994... and it just dawned on me today that this story is set at least, what, 10-15 years post-BD? haha, you can't get anything past me ;)

On to the next...

inside-the-disarray chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Okay, I lost my internet connection last night, so I wasn't able to review. Luckily I had scrolled through the chapters already so I was able to read them offline!

It's so much harder to leave a review after I've read all of them because now they're blurring together and it's not fresh in my mind, but I'll try to remember what stuck out about each chapter :)

I really like how each chapter is named after a famous couple. Is it supposed to represent the attitudes of the couple that the chapter is focusing on? It's hard for me to tell because other than Heathcliff and Cathy and Romeo and Juliet, I don't know what the relationships were like. It's a very clever idea though if that's indeed what you are going for.

248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »