Reviews for Broken
arwens-light chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Woah! this was not where I was excepting this story to take me! But its an interesting plot line... I can't wait to see where you take it!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Amazing story. Really well written. Please update soon :D
inside-the-disarray chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
A divorce eh? Well I can quite honestly say that I've never before read a fic where the vampires weren't living HAE. Granted I don't read much AU, but it's refreshing to read something different nonetheless.

It's nice to have found out what that scream was about, and of course, now I'm curious as to what the rest of these event will entail.

Your writing style is great. Not superfluous, yet very wonderfully written at the same time. And I love the 3rd person narrative. I like being able to see a little into everyone's minds.

Great chapter!

xo

Ari
inside-the-disarray chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Awesome. I saw your plug on Twilighted and read the first chapter over there, but the white on black bothers my eyes, so I came searching on ffn, and I'm so glad I did! Not only can I read it here, but there are seven chapters posted already. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight )

Well, I said as much when I reviewed over on Twilighted, but I don't want to move on without actually saying something about the chapter so... I very much enjoyed this. I'm so curious to see what is going on. You did a wonderful job of sucking me in from the very first chapter!

On to the next.

xo

Ari
Sillybookwarm chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
oh. Steamy ending. sad though. :D Update soon!
paper.creations chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Goodness! -smacks forehead- I thought this was just a re-posting of something you had already written, but when I noticed this chapters title, I thought, well, that's odd. The Tempest lovers? Nobody ever uses that play.

I'm really enjoying the story so far. The damages the family has recieved is sad-making. Jasper and Alice's departure does seem like the only plausable course of action, and when Carlisle's cross was broken, I gasped. I guess not only relationships got it in this story.

I'll be anxiously awaiting more. It's amazing and lovely and I can't wait for the next installment.

-Maggie
VoldieBeth chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Gosh! What is it with you and always having Jasper and Alice leave the family? First it was Alice with Jasper following now it's Jasper with Alice following. But I still love it. I can't wait for more!
littleyellowporsche chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Its so sad. I feel bad for everyone

Update soon,

jack
Enthralled chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Beautifully written...odd...I can't quite figure out where you're going with all of this...are you splitting them all up?
Mizra chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Without sounding too much like a schoolkid, all I can say is "ooh, burned!" about Rosalie and Emmett's spat and Carlisle's outburst. He had every right to do that and I can't believe the turns this story has taken. All good, mind you, but interesting nonetheless. Thank you!
Bomba-Fae chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
I love this idea. Please continue! I'd love to see what would happen if Rosalie found someone else, even if it was just to piss of Emmett. I look forward to your updates :D
VoldieBeth chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Wow, Rosalie and Emmett got Carlisle and Jasper to yell at them? They really are destroying their family.

I'm glad Jasper and Alice can't be apart, especially with all these divides in their family already. I can just see them clinging to each other even more, scared at the hint of being separated.

Will we see them once they leave?
Lilacs46 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Alice, you just have to lover her. I know I do.
Cullenista chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
You still write Alice and Jasper better than anyone. Ever. Including you know who.
BellaCordelia chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Alice understands her man and how much they need to be together. I'm sad to see the cross from Carlisle's human father get destroyed though. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »