Reviews for Broken
andrea chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
gah! things keep falling apart :(
Enthralled chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Cullenista chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I often feel when I'm reading one of your chapters that I'm watching a movie, the descriptions are so vivid and clear.
littleyellowporsche chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
ah! They can't live without each other!

update soon,

kt.potter93 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
whoa...good chapter :)

omg, edward and bella better not break up!

and im interested 2 c whats going to happen with emmett and rosalie now...

VoldieBeth chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Hahaha angry sex! I wouldn't expect anything less from Emmett and Rosalie.

I love how we are seeing everyone's relationships. I love how Jasper and Alice just aren't whole without each other and therefore can't get into lasting arguements. I like how Edward and Bella are so completely in love with each other but are realizing sometimes that's just not enough. And of course Rosalie and Emmett's relationship is physical and which explains their actions towards one another.

Has Nessie had her wedding? Will we see Carlisle and Esme's reactions next chapter?

I can't wait for more!
Lilacs46 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
That was unexpected. lol
persistingstars chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
That was hot...but also sad. I love Emmett's way of trying to fix things lol...poor guy. But I also feel bad for Rosalie. And go Bella for defending Jasper's opinion. Stupid Edward, always putting him down. Pshh. You write Rose and Em almost as well as you write Alice and Jasper, and that's meant to be a HUGE compliment by the way because I love the way you write Alice and Jazz. Thanks for another great fic, can't wait for the next update.
Enthralled chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Fabulous ending...but my favorite line?

If his heart was still working, surely every beat would echo her name.
xAutumnTwilightx chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! I'm siding with Emmett. Rose needs to suck up her pride and forgive him! Please update soon!
almuvira chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I'm still loving this and thank you for not letting any of them leave. Your fanfictions bring back that lvoe I had long ago for Twilight because your writing is a hundredfold better, richer and more amazing to read than Stephenie Meyer's ever was.

I adore the imagery in your writing and can't wait for the next chapter not knowing at all what's to come next.
kt.potter93 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
aww-good chapter :)

kinda depressing though-i wish rose would just suck up her pride...
Lillie Cullen chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Very interesting title for this chapter. This is an intriguing story, the plot thickens with each chapter.
EnJayDee chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Why is Rosalie's fake birthday 1994? That would make her fifteen, you know, in 2009. I'm just confused. Was it supposed to be 1984? Just a little confused. Besides that, great story! It makes me said, of course, since I love Emmett and Rosalie together. I hope it works out.

Also, I like the chapter names-famous lovers! Also, just a question/request: do you think you're going to re-post the quill-claire story? I really enjoyed that one.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I can't wait for more!
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 4 . 6/16/2009

theyare the sweetest even wth the side taking stuff I might happen to keep it neutral just as carlisle and esme

and let them have time I mean... this guys don't sleep have an extremely great memory and never forget about anything so it might take more time for them than for humans to make up their feelings.. and they doesnt even dream or sleep without my magical dreams and my whole sleeping 12 hours time durng vacations I wont be working as a human being hahhaha or resolving all the problems that crowd usually my life even my surroundings...

and hoom yep thats all jajajaj

even if Alice really wants everything to keep it normal I think Rose and Emmet should get couple therapy or somethin like that, they really need to express all in a neutral zone and wit someone wise enough and practical jajajaj well yeah thats all..

thanks for the fic 8)