Reviews for Broken
lilmissserena chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
this story deserves more reviews. Its beautifully written.

Hurrah! Alice & Esme have awoken :)
christiespace chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
I saved up a few chapters before reading your last update. I enjoy this story so much. Looking forward to the next few updates.
gilliam-melissa chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Oh...that chapter was so beautifull, I had goose bumps. I'm so glad that everything is getting back to normal...but is this the end of this story?

Your fanfic fan, MG
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Aww!

Are Rose and Emmett going to go through with her plan?
Lilacs46 chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Wow, this chapter was amazing. I was sobbing and smiling the whole way through it.
Letholog1ca chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
*rapes Jasper* god that man is sexy even when he is facing a total wave of agnst!

Those I obviously loved all the stories I specially liked the small moment that Emmett and Rosalie had, because they are known to be horn dogs, but now they were just being sweet and caring and just... holding one another. It was very nice and refreshing and I might wanna borrow Emmett for a bit :D

I loves you hard!
EJ10 chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Aw! I'm gunna cry! They're back, yay. But what of Emmett and Rosalie? Does she want them to become human! Great chapter!

P.S. Really glad you mentioned the necklace again!
Cymbeliness chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Yay! They are awake! I loved this chapter, as always. Poor Jasper beating himself up-that man is as much a martyr as Edward was-seriously! And I loved that Emmett and Rosalie are going to try to make it work I hope it does! It's an interesting concept she brings up though-if they had the option to become human again would they? Good stuff!
jess.not.ie chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
That was a beautiful chapter. I loved how you described them changing, but more importantly I loved the way you show each of their relationships, you've really showed how in love each of the couples really are.

-j
fanofall2011 chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
I now, started reading this story. Please update soon... Agh, I hope Jasper doesnt kill Alice... :(
rameau chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
This story of yours and the events you've crafted for these characters are very appealing and inspiring. Even if I don't always agree with you about how the characters should react or what's the next logical step, you've managed to open up new possibilities in my mind. And for that I thank you.

Just think what it would have been if Jasper would have had to wait for the hundred years he promised. Would Alice have been the new Sleeping Beauty or would she have been woken up to fight to get him back? Would she have wanted to remain as a human (because unlike Esme she wasn't dying at the time of her change) and would Jasper had to have resign himself to an eternity without her? Would this have been Edward and Bella all over again only with slightly different choices?

I almost wish you would give us several alternative ends for this story.
sogently chapter 16 . 9/20/2009

awesome chapter, the suspense is killing me!
so.pixie.like chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
Shit, I so knew it was going to happen! Damn it, Jasper.

Well, hi! I just read this in one sit and I'm in love.

I just wanted to say that this plot you have here is amazing. Not only it's extremely well written, they are all in character (especially Emmett and Rosalie, and everyone who has ever attempted to write them knows it's a pain in the ass to do so) and you have an original plot, with twists and surprises and...*sigh* I'm captivated.

Love how this can be read as a kind of sequel (after BD, of course) to You've Kept Me Waiting, with Maria's references.

Honestly, less than 200 reviews? This is not getting nearly enough love. Out to pimp it.

Waiting anxiously for the next one!
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
URGH! Not only do you use a cliffy, but you use THJIS cliffy! :( HOW DARE YOU? Right, just because I hate cliffies, TAKE THIS! *stamps Mandi's face* B-! :(
angelinthesky-121 chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
OHH MY GOD!JASPER STOP!NO!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »