Reviews for Broken
EJ10 chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
Jasper STOP! I need the next chapter! Please update soon!

I cried at Carlisle's prayer, it was so sad. Poor Emmett, but once again I am so glad that he has Rosalie. I also have a newfound respect for Marcus, after the last chapter.

I LOVE your work. You are my favourite writter of all time (professional or otherwise), you should write a novel!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
That is such a cruel place to drop us! Seriously though, I was blown away by your solution: they become human and then start the process all over again. Genius! Such genius!
gilliam-melissa chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
WOW! That was a wonderful chapter...to find the antidote and to have them be cured of what they are...brilliant and then have to be turned again, amazing, I loved it. Now if Jasper can just stop before he kills Alice...I now he will find the strength, he has to...

Can't wait for another update!

Your fanfic fan, MG
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
oh no!
Lilacs46 chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Oh please, I beg you. Don't allow Jasper to kill Alice. My heart couldn't bear it if you did.
jess.not.ie chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
I read all previous 15 chapters over 2 days and then when I finished you updated. I gotta say I really love this story I love how you have written it in third person yet concentrating on the different couples.

This chapter has left me with lots of questions and theory's to think about. I can't wait for the next update.

Thanks

-j
Tashiipear chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Bad Jasper, bad! Down boy. LULz.

Good story, but Rosalie and Emmett are a bit out of character. I doubt Jasper would try to suck Alice, but it doesn't seem amazingly different from who he is.

I look forward to more!
Sillybookwarm chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Aw... you just had to end it right there... Update soon!
Cymbeliness chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Wow I did not see that coming! Fabulous chapter can't wait to read more!
Enthralled chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Geezums...with an ending like that, you need to update a whole heck of a lot quicker!
VoldieBeth chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
James did say Alice was the best smelling human he ever came across. I hope Jasper stops, nothing would destroy him more knowing that he killed Alice. I can't wait for more!
911turbowriter chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Oh mY Jasper! you cant leave us hanging like that! (though I am guilty of the same thing in my stories) haha UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.
Lethologica86 chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
So Alice would have been Jasper's singer if she were human. I think Jasper would have some new respect for Edward now, Jasper couldn't resist his temptation though. I loved it. I absolutely love it, there is something so beautiful and sweet about it.

Carlisle needs to yank him off though, he better not kill Alice or else!
steprightup chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
OMG!

what happens to JASPER?

please update this! it is great :D
sogently chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
fuck, I want to cry. even if they might have found the cure, I want to cry for Jasper and his sacrifice. your writing is excellent, thank you for sharing this unique story.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »