Reviews for Broken
Lilacs46 chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
I thought this went through earlier, but it didn't, so here I am rewritng it.

My heart breaks for Carlisle and I wish Rosalie was so stubborn, she loves Emmett, but she doesn't want to admit it to herself. And Jasper, I sure hope you don't allow him to go back to Maria just to save Alics's life, that would be tragic.

Loving this story.
gilliam-melissa chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
oh man! I want Rosalie and Emmett to hurry up a makeup (and then maybe makeup some more, LOL). And Jasper asking Maria for a FAVOR is like signing his life back over to her, YUCK!

Great Chapter!

Your fanfic fan waiting impatiently for more, MG
Sillybookwarm chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
Uh oh... what's Jazzy going to ask? I doubt he doesn't know that Maria can't be trusted... ;) Brilliant chapter! Update soon!
KTBass chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
NINJA WARRIOR. That is all.
VoldieBeth chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
No Jasper! You can't go to Maria for help! I can't wait for more!
littleyellowporsche chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
NO! Ugh! This story kills me! I want Em and Rose back together so bad, and Jasper jus cant go backt to Maria for a "favor". She plays dirty! Even though it kills me, the story is great

Update soon,

lilmissserena chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
poor jasper and carlisle.

this story is brilliant and a unique plot too.
kt.potter93 chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
arghh...can maria go die (again)

nice chapter :)
Enthralled chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Beautiful writing...Maria makes me anxious.

My favorite line?

Jasper could feel his smug satisfaction lingering in the air like wet paint.
VoldieBeth chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
I love the reference to You've Kept Me Waiting. I take your Alice/Jasper fics as canon and almost want to correct other people when it's not the same as your stories. I can't wait for more!
xAutumnTwilightx chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
That's exactly how I think Maria would act if she was described more in the book. PERFECT. Loving the tension and suspense! Keep it up!
Lilacs46 chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Great chapter. I was happy to see this in mt e-mail when I got home from work. :)
mary-bradley chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
That chapter was amazing! I can't wait for the next one! Please update soon!
EJ10 chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! Not Maria! Why does she always appear at the worst possible time! Ahh, so much suspense, I can't take it!

Poor Carlisle. And poor, poor, POOR Jasper! I didn't think there was anything you could do to make his situation worse (except for, you know, killing Alice) but apparently I was wrong!

I can't wait for a new chapter!

P.S. The watch is the same one Alice gave him for Christmas in 1949, yes?
AliceKnows chapter 11 . 8/8/2009
Oh, what is Maria doing in Volterra? Jasper is a ticking bomb, about ready to explode already. Maria is in for it, huh?
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »