Reviews for The Reunion
Maya chapter 10 . 3/11
So emotional
vickety chapter 11 . 2/20
Thanks!
I really liked your plot but your story needs to be reedited I think... There are lots of misspelling and the rhythm is not always there. Maybe because of the tense of the verbs? You have a good idea to start with but you could do a much better fiction with it, maybe developing more the feelings and emotions and definitely editing it.
Thanks for sharing it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh, gag, yet another writer obsessed with the bondage fad. No thank you.
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
U did it... Ur story made me hate Ginny Weasley (or Potter, if u prefer) in only a handful of chapters! I wanted to Avada her as soon as I read that they were missing! Amazing story tho!
roon0 chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.
xoxoanniie chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Beautiful! Beautiful!
Hate Harry and Hermione chapter though
Hollie chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
This story is truly amazing, I loved every moment of it and the characters were amazing. Read the whole thing very quickly in one go because I just couldn't stop reading. I love the story line anad the happy ending. Wanted to strangle ginny but was such a good and interesting story line. One that really draws you in. Would you ever consider doing a follow up story one set in later years when the kids are older and stuff would be really good but yeah your an amazing writer and keep up the great work. thanks for an amazing story :) can personal message me my fanficiton name is GryffindorGirl4422 :)))))) again loveeee it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
poor Grace!
Mila Pink chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Gabriel is a beautiful name.

I loved this ending. Maggie did not expect to Ronald.

Interesting.

You wrote very well.

kisses
Mila Pink chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
God damn it. It was fuck all that.

Ginny is a whore that estáhorrível controller.

And where are my beautiful babies?

kisses
Track45 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
This story was good. It was different than other Dramiones I've read but it was good. I must say though I'm not a fan of Harry/Hermione together even if there was an ulterior motive to it. All in all though it was pretty good.
vampiremuggle chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
love this story! ginny is such a witch (and not the magical kind) in this story. i'm so glad harry finally stood up to her. awesome story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
CheshireCat23 chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Don't we all just love Ginny-bashing?
HP0247 chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
This was such a sweet story...I loved H & D with their children...simply perfect.

Fat Ginny - oh poor Harry - he deserved it!