Reviews for How Many
Uzumaki16 chapter 1 . 8/19
Excellent... an awesome history, loved it
ScbaStv chapter 1 . 6/27
Now that's an ending! Very well done; an excellent story. I Really enjoyed this. Thank you! :]
Amazing simply amazing

Oh

And

Jolly good show jolly good show indeed
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 1 . 3/8
Damn... that was amazing. Pretty good for a one-shot.
camylecleveland chapter 1 . 2/23
Loved it
yungjay chapter 1 . 2/16
awesome!...totally awesome...more more
Naruto sounds like a whiny brat
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 1/24
This was a great lil story loved everything about it damn the had alot of children but it happens i know someone that has 7 other siblings
Hellsingsoildier ash evildead chapter 1 . 1/3
Love it, terrific story and fantastic ending , excellent Naruto x Temari fanfic
BZRKR GRL chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was okay, but I'd liked to have seen it as a story, not as one long chapter. But hey, it worked, so props to you. I like the pairing of Naruto and Temari, but the story needed a little bit of work as far as the characterization goes. Other than that, good job. I always wanted to see Sasuke get beat up by Naruto.
blacklightning1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I really like this story it has an actual good ending unlike some other stories i have read.
Kurokawa-kun chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I don't really care for One shot Fanfiction but this story blow my mind away great fic
Soluke chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved this a lot., in fact I think you made this my new favorite pairing. I loved Naruto's nickname for Temari. Aerosmith though very well done.
Metal Storm Dragoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
is the best and greatest short story i aver read
Conspiracy chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I dont know if you will end up reading this but i love this story in my eyes naruto deserves happiness more than any other character in the series