Reviews for Tattoo
phonyscreenager chapter 2 . 10/21
i have a fear that Sai tattooed him a dick...
phonyscreenager chapter 1 . 10/21
"you can't seem to keeo your fingers out of anything" I CHOKED.. okay sorry for being perverted but LMAO
JeslynBoo chapter 2 . 9/11
MMM, yeees. :D
DnMikado chapter 2 . 8/20
Haha OMG loved it! Love possessive Sasuke
Okay seriously if what happened to Naruto happened to me I would have probably punched sai regardless of if I loved the guy he tattooed the name of. You never know if you'll break up (not that sasuke and Naruto ever will break up! They belong together!) xD anyway have read a lot of your stories and like them a lot!
cary99 chapter 1 . 6/3
Love the story
Of Fans And Flames chapter 2 . 4/20
Oh this is just amazing. Seriously though Sai is crazy. I loved your ski slope analogy. The whole monologue is just very Naruto.

Seriously, major kudos.
Of Fans And Flames chapter 1 . 4/18
Woow, I love this. And I love that it's in first person. You do it so well, and I can only imagine that it's difficult. This inspires me to write something first person, but from Sasuke's point of view.

I loved that part where it seems like Sasuke was about to kiss Naruto. The way you wrote Naruto staring at Sasuke's tattoo and zoning out, and the way you wrote his attraction was so palpable.

But seriously his mom has the potential to wise up so fast to this tattoo thing. She's a little scary.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 2/14
All that good stuff! ;)
jj chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Hahaha love it nice especially the end lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
A unique idea that was executed to perfection!
jupimako chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
mia chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
You are perfect...ok that was a little akward to say but really your just so awesome i love your stories
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Loved the ending!
Twister.xp chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Love this!
livintoinspire chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I LOVE this story and everything about it but I have one question (I'm so sorry if it's a dumb question but I'm dumb so... :P) Does Naruto's tattoo say "Uchiha" or "Sasuke"? LIKE WE NEVER FIND OUT!? I always just assumed it said "Sasuke" I dunno I guess I found that cuter? Considering first names are a lot more personal in the Japanese culture but at the end when Ino says "Nara" It makes me think that it may have said "Uchiha" I wouldn't care either way considering it's still his name but I'M JUST BOTHERED THAT WERE NOT TOLD! Ahaha, love this story so so much! 3 Thanks for all your hard work!