Reviews for Tattoo
moodysavage chapter 2 . 3/16
I quite liked this :)
yuri plisetsky chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
i have a fear that Sai tattooed him a dick...
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
"you can't seem to keeo your fingers out of anything" I CHOKED.. okay sorry for being perverted but LMAO
JeslynBoo chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
MMM, yeees. :D
DnMikado chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Haha OMG loved it! Love possessive Sasuke
Okay seriously if what happened to Naruto happened to me I would have probably punched sai regardless of if I loved the guy he tattooed the name of. You never know if you'll break up (not that sasuke and Naruto ever will break up! They belong together!) xD anyway have read a lot of your stories and like them a lot!
cary99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Love the story
Of Fans And Flames chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Oh this is just amazing. Seriously though Sai is crazy. I loved your ski slope analogy. The whole monologue is just very Naruto.

Seriously, major kudos.
Of Fans And Flames chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Woow, I love this. And I love that it's in first person. You do it so well, and I can only imagine that it's difficult. This inspires me to write something first person, but from Sasuke's point of view.

I loved that part where it seems like Sasuke was about to kiss Naruto. The way you wrote Naruto staring at Sasuke's tattoo and zoning out, and the way you wrote his attraction was so palpable.

But seriously his mom has the potential to wise up so fast to this tattoo thing. She's a little scary.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
All that good stuff! ;)
jj chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Hahaha love it nice especially the end lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
A unique idea that was executed to perfection!
jupimako chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Hehehe.
mia chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
You are perfect...ok that was a little akward to say but really your just so awesome i love your stories
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 7/20/2015