Reviews for La Belle et la Bete
HuntressXHunter chapter 15 . 11/2
that was an odd but nice ending :)
HuntressXHunter chapter 9 . 11/1
At least you tried buddy
HuntressXHunter chapter 6 . 10/31
Oh no
HuntressXHunter chapter 4 . 10/31
nice ;)
catgirl505 chapter 15 . 8/3
I love this story it has captured my heart!
Summer RainingStars chapter 15 . 7/11
You totally outdid yourself in this fic! *Hugs

The storyline, The character and romance development and most of all the writing style, they're absolutely astounding!

Kudos and more power (and Ichihime fanfics to come.)
Summer RainingStars chapter 13 . 7/11
So very romantic! I love your story and your Ichihime Universe to pieces!
Summer RainingStars chapter 8 . 7/9
I'm not sure if you'll ever read my review, but astounding! Marvelous plot so far! The drama is slowly piercing me and I love the twists this story has taken!
Summer RainingStars chapter 3 . 7/8
Loved Orihime's view of the aristocrats and peasants there! Very genuine! I know I've said this many times but Imma say it again: I just LOVE your writing style!
IchiHime Forever!
Summer RainingStars chapter 2 . 7/8
Love this fic and your style never fails to bedazzle me!
Summer RainingStars chapter 1 . 7/7
This story is very alluring and you have such an elegant writing style and I can't help myself but be extremely excited to move on to the next chapter!
BakaFangirl chapter 14 . 7/6
Yes I throughly enjoyed this story!
Yes I loved every subtle reference that was made!
Yes I cryed at least 3 times!
Yes I am exited to read the next chapter!
Yes this is obviously in my favorites!
Yes I fangirled like an idiot!
I'm officially in love with this story (yes the "L" word was definely required for this)
and cool Ulquiorra is not a creep
BakaFangirl chapter 13 . 7/6
So I guess here we find out that Ulquiorra was in fact a pervert for acting weirdly towards Orihime... alright you do you Ulquiorra
BakaFangirl chapter 9 . 7/3
first of all this story is amazing. but also in this chapter when you quoted directly from Beauty and the Beast I had to turn off my computer and turn it back on in order to revel in the use of the lines and creativity of the story as a whole... My heart goes on for this phenomenal story. I hope that I reach some closure as I move towards the end of the story..
ichilover0213 chapter 8 . 6/14
I just read Chapter Eight. Oh my god, I cried! But, I still like this story. And, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale.