Reviews for La Belle et la Bete
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 15 . 7/23
Absolutely beautiful, a masterpiece and very well done!
Avyy chapter 15 . 6/3
I loved this so much! Definitely stayed up way to late to finish reading it but it was worth it the ending was so cute :)
Midas-Gold chapter 15 . 4/26
THIS WAS GOLD! I N FACT THIS IS THE VERSION IF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST I'M GOING TO TELL MY KIDS. I LOVED THIS AND YOU ARE A GODDESS SENT FROM WRITERS HEAVEN TO BLESS ICHIHIME! THEIR KIDS ARE SO CUTE AND IT WAS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU-YOU-YOU- YOU MADE MY LIFE A LOT BETTER!
Midas-Gold chapter 13 . 4/25
hahaaaha I could have sworn on my grave it was ulqui! omg! this is popping! I haven't stopped reading and I'm crying and screaming. things just got hot!
Midas-Gold chapter 10 . 4/24
I love this. This. This. This is why I read fan fiction. this is the reason for my existence. MARRIED?! THEY'RE MARRIED! KAMISAMA YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Midas-Gold chapter 9 . 4/24
have you ever held your breath the whole time ur reading a chapter?
Midas-Gold chapter 7 . 4/23
I'm shocked speechless. I didn't expect these feelings, my heart has forgotten how to function and I just...I need to reevaluate my mind coz I've been ! what the what?! omg this is so suspenseful! and u stayed true to the characters personalities and the emotions were so legit
Midas-Gold chapter 6 . 4/23
oh my lord. my heart. this story is bad for my heart. I'm having a panic attack and like my mind is blown because there are so many layers! I mean Ichigo and Orihime and so in love and the way u write their interactions?! priceless! the ending left me hanging on a cliff and I'm ready to dive!
Midas-Gold chapter 5 . 4/23
my heart is fluttering out of my chest and I'm chocking on tears because this chapter made me feel so MUCH! I don't even know where to begin! their chemistry is popping OK! you are so crazy talented in ur descriptions! I felt like I was there! and the character mix in so well! and omg AIZEN my villainous love is here? I love this!
Midas-Gold chapter 3 . 4/22
I'm thinking were wolf.
Midas-Gold chapter 3 . 4/22
OMG I live in Budapest! haha not that that has any relevance but... I love this story!
Midas-Gold chapter 1 . 4/10
omg omg omg omg omg omg you are so wonderful! do you have any idea how long I've dreamt of a fanfic like this? all my preverted dreams are being realized! and its set in an elegant stage and I'm crying bc damn I love fanfics like this
Catgirl101 chapter 4 . 3/6
I agree the Prince Charming was not cute at all and every time I see that scene I'm like what just happened like eww
7ScarletLies chapter 8 . 3/5
I know I shouldn't be smiling because of all the bad stuff that happened . . . but my cheeks hurt from grinning this much. Ichigo's gonna be sooooooo done for. MWAHAHAHA!
Lunahime517 chapter 15 . 2/20
Gahhhh! So goood! I'm a huge fan of anything that is Bleach and fairytales so you just made my day (which is how long it took me to read this story!) you have a gift, my dear! Haven't read something that amazing in a while!